Chapter 4

We walked and walked and walked.

Not to mention we walked!

No car. At all.

My feet were aching terribly, but Dontae didn't seem to care. During our journey of walking through the life filled forest, (I liked the forest plenty of friends to talk to) Dontae sensed someone with an element. I learned something new again. Elements can sense other elements.

I stayed with the children surrounded by three tigers.

As I waited a bit frightened with the napping children, I heard a call. I knew what that call was."I'll be right back. Stay with the children. Where are they?" I asked the bird frantically.

The sparrows led the way. I broke through the trees, watching Dontae as he stood on the water, bent down and lifted his arms high.

The water followed his movement and a guy coughed up from the water, blood was pooling down his back.

It was the darkest red I had ever seen. For a second it looked black. I didn't have time to catch my breath. I ran to him and fell to my knees, hurrying to heal him. The wound was disgusting. A hole. He had an actual hole...

The insides of the hole had a very strange color to it.  It almost looked purple and black. Infected. 

Its infected.

Can I heal this infection? I concentrated even harder closing my eyes as much as I could. My eyes were always trained on the spot I had to heal. Right now I didn't like what I was seeing.

His color slowly returned to his face as my healing continued. I poked at the whole in his shirt trying to see if this thing would heal completely. I wasn't too confident with this situation.

"Where are the kids? The hell are you doing here!" Dontae demanded grabbing my shoulder hard.

I yelped out in pain and heard a loud screech." Don't attack him!"

Dontae glared at me and the crows that had appeared out of nowhere. I really wish he wouldn't distract me. I took a deep breath, watching the guy slowly open his eyes.

His breathing picked up and he sat up quickly bumping heads with me. "Ow!" I protested and stood getting away from him. The damage to my body kicked in from healing him.

My legs gave in and I fell into the huge fountain. I screamed going into the water and noticed for the first time how deep this fountain was.

"Little one lost at sea."

That voice  from my dream. Ow! My head. I inhaled scared to death.

Giggles filled around me."Follow me."

I'm going to die.

The voice grew distant. I watched a golden light turn silver.

Is that the light, am I dying? I inhaled again and exhaled confused. I'm breathing! Why am I breathing! Get me out of here!

I can't swim.

I twisted in the water, trying to find something to grab onto, so I could pull myself out.

Get me out of here!

Its dark, its scary.

My body vibrated softly, pulsed painfully, and a sensation went from my stomach to my entire body.

A sudden calm rushed through me.  I could see a face peering down at me.

That's Dontae looking down at me(Don't hurt yourself trying to save me man).