Fourth Date

Darcy's POV:

''Are you sure about this Darcy? Just don't foget the deal'' Jackie mumbled reluctantly, finally agreeing to my request. She hung up.

I did a fist punch in the air, before resuming my cool & calm facade. My apartment smelled musky, I opened the closet, looking for something to wear. Jackie had been frustrated on the phone obviously. I need time with Harry before breaking his heart. I am going to break his heart, right?

I push the doubt out of my mind, going through the clothes. Finally decided on a loose sparkly top and my black fitted jeans. Then went the kohl, clear gloss and I'm done. My snowy white hair had grown longer.  Maybe I should cut it I fingered the ends of the soft strands.

Later. For now I was running late. He'll think I've stood him up. I ran out, the floor was wet and I nearly lost my footing but gripped the railing tightly. 

The front door slammed shut behind me as I raced to the park. My eyes scanned the place till they landed on a bob of curly hair. He was feeding the ducks in the pond. I smiled fondly that boy will be the death of me.

''Harry,'' I whispered lightly, his head turned around sharply and he gave a small wave as I neared closer. 

He pulled me in a hug. I breathed in his spicy scent. Maybe it was the cologne he was wearing but he smelled really good. What are you thinking?! I backed away, smiling shyly.

He didn't notice and came closer, ''Come on'' he whispered in my ear, I shivered involuntarily. What is he doing to me? I followed him as he walked to a huge cypress tree. 

My eyes widened in surprise. There was an array of food spread on a blanket and two more blankets to sit on. 

Harry sat down on one, pulling me down on him ''Woah, soufflant''  my french side was taking over again. ''It means amazing'' I explained when a questioning eyebrow went up.

He nodded, burying his head in my neck. My breathing hitched and I turned around slowly. The moonlight reflected in the endless green orbs.

''Darcy'' he whispered hoarsely, closing the gap between us. I couldn't breath. It was beautiful in the most un-platonic way possible. He kissed slowly and torturingly, I pulled him closer. There was no getting enough of Harry. I wanted him more than anything. He kissed slowly down my jaw, nibbling and kissing.

I pulled away reluctantly. 

''Harry,'' I said in between gasps. ''the food'' 

He blinked. ''Oh yeah, sorry we should start''

He picked up a bagel and handed it to me. I dug into the chocolate bagel, reflecting on the previous incident. Harry had a light blush, I giggled. ''you're blushing''

''No I'm not'' he denied.

''Yes you are''

''Am not''

''Are too''

''you have a little something there'' he said, a cheeky grin spreading over his face.

He pinned me down, licking the chocolate on my chin. I grinned adoringly at him. He was perfect in more ways than one.