Operation:Break the heart-breaker's heart part 2:Hire the french slut

The situation was kind of awkard because Dale and Anna had been staring at the person for a long time.Jackie let go of her cousin ,everyone in  the hallway had gone back to gossiping about the return of Harry Styles.

''Theese are my best friends Anna and Dale''Jackie said to the tall girl,pointing to Anna and Dale seperately.

The girl smiled ,which only made her more attractive,She was 18 and never  used make-up besides lip  gloss.She grinned kindly at the girls and said  ''Hello,I'm Darcy James''Darcy said '

''Darcy,can you come to my house after school.''Jackie said.Darcy nodded running a hand through her hair.She waved goodbye to the girls andwent to her seperate class.

The girls watched her go up towards a boy,and they raised their eye-brows when the boy looked completely smitted  and handed her  a paper which was obviously his number

''She's good,''Dale commented''He's already smitten''

''Yeah well you'll have to pay her.Anna how much allowance from Christmas have you got left.''Jackie  said facing towards the brunette

''50 dollars,i guess,but i was saving it for shoes''She whined

''Well if you want to have that bastard's heart broken ,you're gonna have to pay my cousin.What about you Dale?''Jackie said turning towards Dale

''I have 100 dollars,and i'm ready to  give it,Infact I'm prepared to do anything to crush that bastard from One direction''Dale stated,Jackie nodded approvingly at her enthusiasm 

''Well I have a hundred too,so i think she'll do it for 250 dollars,let's go  to class before Mr Carter flips.Harry Styles does'nt come to school till tommorrow

Darcy drinked from her coke bottle and walked outside school towards her cousin's huge house.She pulled her handbag to her side,so it was easier to carry,After a mile of walking,she came up to the gate and rang the door bell.

The door instantly opened,revealing her grinning cousin .''Hi,come on  in''Jackie said leading her inside,Darcy quitely followed her cousin up the stair case till they came to her room

It amused her when she saw Dale and Anna sitting on the large bed.Jackie motioned for her to sit down and she did

Jackie shut the door behind her and locked it.

''You are'nt kidnapping me,are you?''Darcy asked playfully

''No,we all need your help  with something''Jackie said after giggling,Anna and Dale stopped Talking and came up to Darcy,sitting on the couch next to her.

Darcy sat up,her intrest piping up and motioned for her cousin to go on.Dale got up and started speaking''Two years ago,there was a player in this town,Harry Styles.He slept  with all of us,well more of the whole Holmes Chapel.No  offense  but the male version of you''She paused,Darcy shook her head proudly she was'nt offended,She was proud of being a player .Dale continued''He's now in a world-wide famous band and is coming alone tomorrow back to Holmes Chapel Highschool,We need you to break his heart.

Darcy gave a swift nod before saying''I wont help for free''

This time Anna spoke''We know ''She took out a small brown envelope ''This is your advance payment,250 Dollars.we'll pay  you more when you  sucessfully break his heart''.Anna said handing th envelope to Darcy,who put it in her hand bag.

Jackie stood up and said''The rules are simple,#1 Dont fall in Love #2Play hard to get,and  dont let him in your pants that quickly,he likes a good old chase.#3Break his heart and leave him broken.Theese are the rules,he'll be coming here for a year,and that's the time limit that you've got,''

''Are you in,?''Dale asked .

''Hell yes,Bitch''Darcy retorted getting up and saying goodbye to the girls.She walked back to her small apartment.Her parents had kicked her out of  the house and she lived alone,she had recently moved to her cousin's country.

She threw the Hand bag on her on burgundhy couch and went to sleep for her afternoon nap.

She fell asleep after taking a shower and dressing in a T-shirt and some trousers, also after eating an apple

She went into a deep thought,thinking of what Harry Styles would be like.Then shut her eyes