♪Start Of The Loop♪

We all began to make our way to where Rae had a feeling the mirror would be. Rae led us to where the Aether portal stood before leading us into a nearby cave.

We continued to walk through the cave, slowly seeing more and more skulk as we did so. However, as the cave began to widen, we all began to slow down more as our nerves began to kick in more and more. Eventually, we all came to a stop before entering the widest part of the cave we were journeying down.

"I think you guys should wait here for a little bit" Rae suggested as he turned to us. He then turned on his heel and entered the skulk filled cave alone.

A few seconds later, we decided to go in. As we did, we saw Rae beginning to transform into the warden, before him saying to Aax and Caspian that he loved them.

We waited for Rae to fully transform before the battle began. We all began to sneak, hoping not to be detected by the creature. However, although I was sneaking, the warden began to attack me.

As it began sending attacks my way, the rest of the group began to attack it from behind. Meanwhile, I tried to attack from in front while also trying to not be attacked myself.

We continued to fight for a good couple of minutes, maybe like an hour. Throughout the fight, Perix spoke through the warden saying things like, "Really, now you're siding with them against me? Pathetic"; "Well- that's a presence I haven't felt in quite some time"; "And here I thought you loved this little scientist. And now you're so ready to see him die"; "Oh how I've wanted to see you die to me for so long, young one. To gain the power you have that should have been mine."

Eventually, we were able to defeat Perix. As we did so, I saw Perix's soul form as a cloud on the floor. Not far from it, I saw Rae lying on the floor. However, before I could walk over and check on him, I slowly felt myself slipping away from consciousness.

My vision began to get cloudy. I knew I was going to pass out soon. It was only a matter of time before I did so. However, before I did, I could just about make out Rae and Sherbert rushing over to me, followed by the rest of the group. The next thing I knew, everything went black.

When I opened my eyes again, I found myself running from Aax, Caspian and Rae. I was running through the forest where I spawned in at the beginning of the reset.

Behind me, I could hear Rae shouting, "Come back here." Before I was eventually tackled to the ground by Caspian, who held a sword to my throat.

That's when I realised, I was experiencing the whole reset again. I knew I wasn't dead.

I couldn't be dead.

This thought only led me to one idea of what was happening to me.

I was now stuck in a loop.