Chapter 10- Eternity

Author's POV

(Y/n):...

Kobeni: oh no no no no no!

Himeno: Kobeni! Put up double peace signs and stay right there!

Kobeni does as told as himeno goes down the stairs to have the same result as (Y/n) now infront of her

(Y/n): Fuck

Kobeni: Ahhhhh!!! Ahh! Ah ah! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Aki: Kobeni, dont move a muscle.

Aki enters a room as he switches on the light. He sees a window. He soon gets out of the window. To only arrive in another room. He goes towards a door yet again and opens it. As he is greeted with kobeni's back towards him.

Kobeni: *GASP* AHHHHH!!!!!

Denji then exits one of the doors

Denji: The windows are a total bust! All of em lead to the room across the hall!

Aki: Apparently so..We're stuck..Trapped in the 8th floor

TIMESKIP-

We see the group huddled in one room as himeno is smoking, aki and arai are standing and denji kobeni and power are either lying down or sitting on beds, as (y/n) is sat down with his fedora covering his eyes as he sits down with a foot over the other as his hands are held together.

Aki: Just to recap, Were bound to the 8th floor and with no way out, it has to he a devil doing all of this. The elevators dont work and the stairs and windows all lead back here. Even climbing through the ceiling wont work..

Denji: Maybe this is happening cuz power killed that little guy. Maybe it used an ability to trap us all here when it died.

Power: YOU COMMANDED ME TO KILL IT YOU FOOL!!!

Denji: NUH UH!

Aki: When a devil dies its power is undone as well.

Himeno: Hey, is the flesh piece reacting?

Aki looks to the gun devil flesh piece

Aki: Not at all...its gone completely still...

With (Y/n)

???: (Y/n), you know the possibility we might me stuck here for a while, no?

(Y/n): That was obvious from the start, astraleal

Astraleal: You could just use my power to kill that thing-

(Y/n): No, it will he a waste of my time. I know I would just be able to kill that thing whenever I wished. This is a good teaching moment for the newbies.

Astraleal: Yea, well what if they die or possibly want to resign?

(Y/n):..If they break, they break. End of story.

Kobeni: If we cant go out and we cant get in we're all gonna die...we're gonna slowly starve to death...

Astaleal: she's got a point, y'know. We can cannibalize the chainsaw boy, since he can regenerate and all..

(Y/n): No. I dont want the taste of perversion I'm my mouth.

Arai: Stay strong kobeni! Weren't you doing this so your brother can go to college-

Kobeni: My parents forced me too...my brother is the gifted one so his education was more important than mine..which is why they made me get a job...it was either being a devil hunter or a sex worker...

Kobeni start's tearing up

Kobeni: I wanted to go to college but I'm just going to my grave!!!

Kobeni starts crying