Chapter 9

Author's POV

(Y/n): What did call me here for now, makima?

We see (Y/n) in makima's office again as his face had a look of stress and tiredness.

Makima: Since you will be pitching in on some missions time to time theres something important you need to be aware off.

She says as she opens a suitcase in her desk revealing multiple bullets with fleshy bits stuck together forming a pile

Makima: I would assume you already know what these are.

(Y/n):...Gun devil

Makima: Correct

(Y/n) the reaches into his pocket. He then takes something out, opening his hand. Makima seems confused until she sees a bullet lying in his hand with fleshy bits running on it. He then tosses it towards the pile as it instantly attaches along with the other gun devil pieces.

Makima: Oh? You had a piece of the gun devil's flesh?

(Y/n): It was inside a wasp devil I killed a few weeks ago. Didn't think it'd be important.

Makima: Interesting...

(Y/n): So if you get enough of these pieces, it'll help you find the gun devil?

Makima: Precisely, yes.

(Y/n's) eyes soon glowed the same red glow again as his smile widens as he shows off his canines

TIME SKIP-

We see aki, along with denji and power. Joining them was Himeno's squad as they were infront of a hotel. As Aki held up a piece of the gun devil's flesh as it started moving.

Aki: It's lurking inside those walls. Since it probably ate a gun devil piece this sucker won't be your garden variety.

Somewhere else

(Y/n): Shockwave, report

Shockwave: Makima recently dispatched 6 agents of special division  4 to a hotel that multiple devil hunters had been killed. Devil possibly consumed gun devil flesh.

(Y/n): Tell makima I'm tagging along

He says as he put on a trench coat. As he is wearing a black long sleeved button up with a white neck tie.