Chapter 14

"Yawn...mmhh" Rebecca yawns and does a big stretch as she slowly wakes up at around 10 am. She turns her head expecting to see Freen but her bedside was empty.

"P'Freen?" Rebecca says out loud as she rubs her eyes, and she soon realizes that she is alone in her bedroom, "Oh...maybe she went downstairs already. What time is it?" She gets up and goes to her ensuite bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. As Rebecca was about to walk out of her bedroom, she notices a stack of bills and a note on her nightstand. 

Thank you for the night.

If this is not enough, please let me know. 

Freen

Rebecca's eyes saw red.

"What the f*&(, who does she think I am? Did she pay me for a sleepover?" Rebecca was fuming mad when she pounded down the steps shouting Freen's name. 

"She left hours ago. Would you care to explain?" Rebecca's mother asked.

"So would I! I would like an explanation. Mom! You won't believe it, she left money! Who the heck leaves money for a girl's sleepover!! Argh, who does she think I am? A prostitute? I'm so offended!" Rebecca stomped her feet and turned around to go up to her bedroom for her phone, she was ready to blast Freen's chat line. 

Rebecca Message: angry sticker Rebecca Message: angry sticker Rebecca Message: angry sticker Freen Message: ? Rebecca Message: FREEN
Rebecca Message: SAROCHA Rebecca Message: CHANKIMHA Rebecca Message: What is the meaning of this? [takes a picture of the money] Rebecca Message: Do not tell me you just paid me. Rebecca Message: angry sticker Rebecca Message: EXPLAIN YOURSELF. I am NOT a call girl that you call for a fun night!
Rebecca Message: angry sticker
Meanwhile...
Freen was at the IDF office kitchenette when Freen's phone suddenly blew up with Rebecca's messages.

"Freen, sounds like your phone is angry." Nam motioned to Freen to look at her phone on the table, as she breezed by to grab herself a cup of coffee. Freen walks to her phone and bites on her fingernails anxiously as she reads her messages from Rebecca.

"Oh shit" Freen mumbles.

"Are you okay? Your face just gone white." Nam asked Freen in concern. Freen looks up and contemplates on whether to ask for advice, it seems that she accidentally offended Rebecca and she didn't know how to fix it.

"I.. ah...I seem to have angered Rebecca."

"Rebecca? No way, she is the nicest, gentlest, and kindest person. She wouldn't even hurt an ant. What could you possibly do to anger her?"

"I gave her money."

"That wouldn't anger her or anyone. Why did you give her money?"

"For sleeping next to her." Nam spat her coffee out and spluttered, "YOU! HER!? You move fast! Are you guys together now? Damn girl! Why did you pay her? She's not a call girl! I'm sure if she wants to sleep with you, it is because she wants to be in a relationship with you. Rebecca isn't the type to do casual hookups or one night stands! No wonder she's pissed at you!"

"Wha? What are you talking about? We had a sleepover."

"What? Just a minute while I rewind...so...you just slept? You guys had a girl's sleepover at Rebecca's and...you gave her money? That doesn't ...make sense to me either. Why would you give her money?" Nam looks at Freen confused, she wasn't sure if she heard it wrong or she came to the wrong conclusion of what really happened.