9-1-1:Olivia Nash x Evan 'Buck' Buckely

A/n: this story is where Buck is a reporter and Olivia Nash is a 9-1-1 dispatcher. This character is dedicated to tribrid4
————————————————————————————
It was a typical day at the 9-1-1 call center, and operator Olivia Nash was fielding calls left and right. She had been working there for years, and she had seen it all. But today was different.

One call in particular caught her attention. It was from a man named Buck Buckley, who was reporting a massive car accident on the highway. Olivia could hear the panic in his voice, and she knew that this was a serious situation.

She quickly dispatched the emergency services, and Buck stayed on the line, providing updates and trying to keep the victims calm. Olivia could hear the chaos in the background, but she remained calm and collected, talking Buck through the situation and keeping him focused.

As the emergency services arrived on the scene, Olivia stayed on the line with Buck, listening as he gave them directions and helped them navigate the wreckage. She could hear the relief in his voice as he realized that help had finally arrived.

Hours later, Olivia received a call from Buck, thanking her for her help and letting her know that all the victims had been rescued and taken to the hospital. She could hear the exhaustion in his voice, but also the gratitude.

Olivia smiled to herself, knowing that this was why she did what she did. She had helped save lives, and she had made a difference in someone's day. And that was all that mattered.