Seven

Simon

How could he fucking do this to me?! After everything we've been through?! I thought he liked me?! i mean he told the whole world that it was him in the video and that he loved me and now he literally kiss a girl??

And he think he's smart because he kissed her when im on a trip but he is really not. I can't even be mad at him because i love him but for now im just gonna try to have some kind of explanation because i dont even know this girl. She must be new at hillerska because everyone knows that me and wille are together.

(Normal text is wille and underlined text is Simon)
——————————————————
Wille❤️❤️
-Simon its really not what you think please let me explain
-then do it, explain.
-Can i call you?
-I dont want to hear your voice right now,do it by text
-This girl, she's Anna and she's new at hillerska. I know her because she is the daughter of my moms friend. She was just being nice to me so i became friend with her and invited her to my room because i had nothing to do. We watched a humour movie and it was soo funny but she was always trying to be closer to me and i should have known. I assumed that she knew we were together. After the movie it was getting late so she went to her room but before she left she kissed me. I immediately stepped back and told her i was with you. I think she was really embarrassed because she ran away crying.
-and how can i know your telling the truth
-i can promise you that im telling the truth
-we'll talk about that when i come back from my trip
-okay bye i love you❤️
-i love you too.
—————————————————

Wilhelm

I really hope Simon is going to believe me because i love him with all my heart and i would die for him. He have all the reason to think im lying like the fact i lied to him when august uploaded the sex tape. The thing that is annoying me so so so much is that i don't even know who took that fucking photo. That person must want to ruin our relationship because i stepped back right when she kissed me so they saw it.

He's coming back from his trip in three days and it is stressing me out. What if he don't believe me? What if he want to breakup with me? Maybe i should call him, even if he don't want to talk to me. I really don't feel good. I think im gonna go to sleep. Just to forget everything for a couple hours.
—————————————

Simon

There's 3 days left to my trip and i really don't want to wait this long. I have to talk to him. but i can't go, its 23;54 p.m., im gonna go tomorrow morning so i can arrive at hillerska before the end of class. I have to ask permission to go but anyway there is only activities left so i won't miss anything.

The next day at 5:40 a.m.

I can go back to hillerska, so here i am at 5:40 a.m. taking a shower and getting ready for a long bus ride. I should be there 30 minutes before the class ends so i wont see him in the corridors. also I'm going to have to go through the bedroom window because since i was only due back in 2 days they probably won't let me in.

When Simon arrives to hillerska

I was right, i still have 30 minutes left before the end of class. I was going to the window when when i was in front of it, wilhelm was in it. He was crying and sobbing, he had difficulty to breathe and the worst thing was that, i knew he was like that because of me. i shouldn't feel guilty because he is the one who was kissing a girl behind my back. I opened the window and when he saw me he just stepped back looking really embarrassed that i saw him like that. I wanted to hug him so so so bad but he kept stepping back over and over and when he reached the wall, he just collapsed on the floor and put his head on his knees. now that he was on the ground, i hugged him and told him everything will be okay.

-Shh its okay wille im here, im here
-i-i-im sorry i promise you i d-d-didnt kiss h-her. He said still crying and sobbing
-it's okay i believe you, just try to breathe for me okay?
-I'm so so e-e-embarrassed
-you don't have to be, it's okay

Then i just rubbed his back and held him tight in my arms. We went to eat and then we decided to talk about what happened tomorrow because it was late and we had enough for today. We just fell asleep cuddling.

Heyy! So there was drama in this chapter but at least there's a good ending! Again short chapter but i wanted the drama to be finish in this chapter and if i made them talked about what happened in this chapter it would have been too long. Also thank you to everyone who read the story and who follow my TikTok account (i almost have 150 followers!!!) . I love y'all ❤️❤️