Two

Simon
I was eating dinner at my house when my phone rang, it was wille.
-Hey
-hi, uh I have to..to tell you something
-yeah of course, what's going on?
-My..my..my mom..she..she..
-What,what's happening?
-I can't tell you this on the phone..
-then come to my house
-Ok I'll be there in 20
-ok I.. love you
-I love you too Simon
I was literally blushing behind my phone, even if I was stressed of what he was going to tell me, I still have butterflies while talking to him.
20 minutes later
When I saw him in front of my house, all these feelings were inside of me, I gave him a hug and a kiss and we went in my room.
He sat on my bed when i saw he was crying. I really didn't know what to do so I told him to breathe so he feel more comfortable to talk to me.
-I'm so so so sorry Simon
-shhh.. just breathe and after we can talk about it..
5 minutes later he wasn't crying anymore so I tried to talk to him.
-now try to tell me what's happening
-my mom she..she doesn't want you to be at hillerska with me..
-what? But why would she doesn't want me there?!
-because I love you and she can't seem to understand that
And then, he started crying again, but when he's crying, he's not like, crying, he's just breathing loudly with tears in the eyes.. I know that Wilhelm have anxiety but he never told me about it and I don't want to force him to talk to me but, I'll try to talk to him.
-Listen wille, everything is gonna be okay and I'm not going to quit hillerska..
-She's going to do everything to make you quit Simon and I really don't want this to happen.. You're the only good thing in my life and if your not with me I don't know how I'm gonna do..
After that we were laying in my bed and he just, fell asleep. Around 3 am he woke up and moved so it woke me up too.
-are you feeling better?
-yeah I think I am..
We were laying and kissing when he just, got on top of me. I wasn't ready for that so I took a step back when I saw In his eyes that he wanted to do it.
-shhhtt we cannot do that right noww, my mom's sleeping.
-pleaseee
-wilhelm nooo stopppp
-we'll be quiettttt
-wilhelm no.
I didn't mean it to be rude but it was not the right time. He got back on his side of the bed, I guess that he just wanted to do that so he could think about something else. I didn't want him to feel bad so I hug him from the back and kiss him on his head. We both fell asleep not long after that.
***
11 am
I think he woke up first because when I woke up he was looking at me and playing in my hair. He's so beautiful. I really love him with all my heart. I don't know how he, a insanely beautiful crown prince could love me, a simple guy from bjarstad.. Wathever, he saw that i was wake up so he kissed me on the forehead and he hugged me. We started kissing and, Mom arrived in my room without knocking, obviously.
-UGH please guys control yourselves!!!
-then don't come without knocking.
-please Simon tell your boyfriend that in this house, we dont knock at the door.
We haven't talk about the fact that we're "boyfriends" so we just both froze.
-oh ok i see , you guys didn't talk about the word "boyfriend", its okay i understand its a bit new for you ;)
-oh my god mom please go away! I said while laughing
I closed the door so she could finally go away and when i came back wilhelm was sitting in my bed and he was definitely thinking about what mom said.
-what's are you thinking aboutttttttttttttt
He didn't respond..
-are you thinking about what mama said?
-kind of yeah
-doo you want us to talk about ittt?
-yeah we can
-ummmm, i said clearing my throat, wille uh i mean, wilhelm, i got down on my knees as if i was going to propose to him, do youuu, want to be my boyfriend?
-uhhm i actually dont know let me think about it and I'll get back to you on that
-Willeeeee I'm seriousssssssssss
-Yes Simon Eriksson, I want to be your boyfriend.
i jumped into his arms and we kissed
-That means you're my boyfriend too uh?
-yes wilhelm, I'm your boyfriend.
-Yayyyyyyyy
He started spinning while i was still in his arms so i just burst out laughing
-I'm so in love with you, i said while kissing him
i actually think i never saw him blushing like that before
                                                                                                           ***
we were lying and talking in my bed when his phone rang, we both knew that it was his mom.
-should i respond?
He looked stressed to talk to his mom butt he had to do it
-yes i think you should
-okay the I'll do it..
he answered and she immediately started yelling at him, she was telling him that he didn't know what he was doing and that he's going to regret everything, to be honest, it was stressing me out too, i didn't want to be away from him..
-Mom can you please stop yelling at the phone so we can talk?
-Wilhelm you don't understand yet but what you did what not the right thing to do.
-But mom i...i..i love him..
He was going to cry, why couldn't she just understand him?
-No you don't love him! stop saying that!
-But mom its..it's the truth..
-I really can't deal with you anymore.
-But mom i-
she hung up on him.
I didn't know if he was sad or angry at her so i hugged him. It was a very long hug but it was not uncomfortable or awkward it was just, comforting. He was really tired so he fell asleep in my arms.
                                                                                                           ***
Next morning
We have school today, he really didn't wanna go but we had two exams so we had to go. At school he wasn't really feeling great but we both had a free period at second period so we went in his room. We were chilling when someone knocked at his door. He was going to get the door but I went to get it and it was..
August.
What did he want? He already ruined our life he couldn't just, go away?!
-Oh no, bye, I really didn't want to talk to him, you can go away.
-please I just want to talk
Wilhelm didn't see who it was before he talked so he got up and he saw that it was really him.
-August what are you doing here?
-I'm sorry wilhelm I just wanted to apologize..
-Ugh please go away august
Wilhelm told me to go on his bed so he could talk a bit with him
I don't know what they were talking about but I tried to listen through the door and august was really trying to apologize. I don't think wille trust him.. I don't trust him and he's probably not for real.
When wille came back he said he wasn't feeling good so he didn't do the next period. I think it was because of his anxiety. I'm going to talk to him.

My first "long" chapter!! Hope you guys liked it!! I promise there's gonna be more cute moments in next chapter but I had to put some drama!! Next chapter is gonna be on wilhelm's perception! I'm gonna try to post it on Sunday or monday!💗💗