Three

Wilhelm
I said to Simon that i wasn't feeling great so i could skip my period but, to be honest it was just August that was stressing me out. I know that Simon didn't believe me but as long as he let me skip class it was okay. I don't get why august would do that..
*Flashback from his conversation with August*
  -What do you want august? You know that we don't want to talk to you.
-Listen Wille-
-Crown prince.
-Uh ok then, Crown prince must understand that I have to do all in my power to protect the royal family and what you did didn't make it any easier.
-August you. Are. Not. The. Crown prince and you know it. You're decision dont and won't affect the royal family.
-Her majesty told me that-
-i don't care what she told you, I'm the crown  prince
-Now you're going stop talking to me this way because you know that i have something that could ruin your.. boyfriend or whatever you call him
-August please don't do that
-then stop threatening me like shit!
He yelled, i hate when someone do that, and now there were tears in my eyes. I just walked back in my room, leaving him alone in the corridors.
                                                                             *end of the flash back*
I wasn't hungry so i didn't go to lunch, i knew that Simon would be worried about it but i really didn't want to go out of my room. Around 9pm Simon came into my room.
-Hey, you didn't eat?
-Um yeah i wasn't hungry..
-listen wille i wanted to talk to you about something and its okay if you don't want to talk about it but can we at least try?
-Yes sure what did you want to talk about?
-about your anxiety.
-uh yeah i mean- there's nothing to say i- but were- what did you want to say about this?
I really didn't want to talk about this anxiety thing.. This was already stressing me out.
-I know that just talk about it can be stressing for you but we gotta talk about it.
-Yeah i know but i dont think there's something to say about this..
-We don't have to talk about it now but we can say that when you're feeling stressed or like your about to have a panic attack you hold my hand and we'll go in a quiet place so you can feel better.
He didn't even wait for an answer he just hugged me. I love him so so so so much.
-Now we have to talk about this school trip. He said while sitting on my bed
-I hope my mom will let me goooo
My mom did not like the idea of, first, me going on a school trip, second, with Simon.
-my mom already said yes but if your not going, I'm not
-I'm so in love with you Simon
-Me too wille, i love you sooooooooooooooo much, buttt do you know what?
-What?
-They dont want a room where there's girls and boys because they don't want couples to be together but we can be togetherrrr
-Ouhhh that would be soo great. I said while kissing him
We were kissing for a long time now and he definitely wanted to go further and take his clothes off but the door wasn't even locked so i got up to lock it. When i got back into bed he already took his t-shirt and pants off so i did the same. I jumped into bed to kiss him when he had a sort of hesitation to kiss me
-Everything's ok?
-Just, promise me to tell me when your not feeling well, please
-Yes Simon i promise
Then he kissed me and we did.. whatever
                                                                                                       ***
8 am
We didn't have class this morning so when i woke up i called my mom.
-Good morning Wilhelm
-Morning mom, i got something to ask you..
-Yes tell me?
-You know the school trip you didn't want me to go?
-Yes
-I really want to go and i was wondering if you could make an exception for me?
-and why would i do that ?
-Because I'm your son and it would make me happy?
-Then..ok you can go.
-Thanks mom byee!!
Oups, i yelled so simon woke up too..
-why are you yelling?
-oh sorry I didn't know you were awake buttt mom said yessss!! I can go to the school trip!!!
-yayyy we're going to a trip together!!
He was going to kiss me but..
-Uh please no kiss you're morning breath is horrible too.
-Uhggg willeeeeeee
***
1 week later
It's the last week before summer so that's the reason we're going on a trip. I don't remember what's the name of where we're going but there's a beach!!
We were in the back of the bus when Simon gave me a lonnngg kiss.
-jeez what was the reason for that really hot kiss
-stop- I mean no but- I just loveeeee you
-I love you more
-no I love you more
-no I definitely love you more
-No I-
-Okay everyone were here so did everybody have a roommate?
-I'm with Wille! August said
-No sorry for you august but he is with me
-Why would he be with you?
-Because I want to. I said, it wasn't suppose to sound rude but he was already pissing me of.
-Okay now everyone out of the bus, you will know your room and schedule inside
-Wa- wait are we 2 per room?
-yes and there's 1 bed in each room, that's why we don't want boys and girls to be together
-Oh ok
                                          ***
We just unpacked our things and we were lying in the bed (we were maybe kissing too;)) when someone knocked at the door
-Whoever room this is it's lunch time so if you want to eat it's now of never!
-Coming! He said while my lips were still on his.
I didn't want to get up I mean, for once we have a huge bed we could enjoy it but he was really hungry so we went.
After having eaten it was time to go in our room to get ready for bed. I was a little bit tired because we woke up so early but Simon wasn't even a little tired and he wanted to "watch" a movie. And that's what we did if you know what I mean. We had to be quiet because there were people in the other room but for a reason I don't even know Simon couldn't stop laughing and because he was laughing and kissing me and doing whatever it seems like something else. The first time me and Simon did it, the time we got recorded, I was really stressed about how to do it but I just let him show me and everything just went well. Now that I am pretty "good" at this I was feeling like it would be okay but every time we do it there's new sensation and it has just been stressing me a bit.
***
7:30 am
I still don't get why we have to get up sooo early in the morning, we don't go shopping before 10:30!
-God why are you so beautiful, he said when i was shirtless and getting ready to go in the shower
-Good morning you too babe
-babe?!
-oh my gosh sorry it just slipped out- no i mean- not sorry but- yeah
-It's okay you can call me like that but i have to call you lover now.
-just like you wantttt
-you're going in the shower?
-Yeah, are you going to go i can be fast?
-I dont think i have the time we have to be at breakfast early.
-Yeah but you know you could- if you want uh- come in the shower with, me? It's pretty big so we could definitely fit in there..
-You want us to take a shower together?
I was red
-Just if you want to or- no actually forget about it I'm gonna be fast and-
-Wille its okay and sure i want to, i already saw you with no shirt and no pants and-
-Okay Simon i think we both understand what you mean..
We laughed and got in the shower, it wasn't awkward or anything and that's in moment like that i realize how I'm comfortable with him. I think that we all know what Simon and i did in the shower but it was honestly so passionate and wonderful i didn't want to get out. One thing i love to do when we are kissing is playing in his hair. His beautiful curly hair. It was even better wet. I don't know if i should say this but simon is, really hot. When he's looking at me with his incredible brown eyes i just want to kiss him and never let go of him, when he is with me there is nothing more important in the world than us.
We had been in there for like 40 minutes so we really had to get ready.
-i think we have to go Simon, i said while he was kissing my neck and then my chest when he got back at my mouth.
-5 more minutes please lover
I was against the wall and he was kissing my neck again, i couldn't say no.
***
He was doing his hair with his special product while i was trying to choose what to wear. I was kinda stressed because we choose to go shopping but I knew that it's gonna be a lot because everybody will be looking at me, looking at us.. I don't even know if I'm ready yet to go in a public place but now that I promised Simon i was going to tell him when something's wrong I have to do it. I know that I'm probably going to have a panic attack but I can't control it..
I just don't want Simon to have to go through this because of me. He is the most thoughtful and loving person in this whole world and he don't deserve any of this.
I.Love.Him
I hope he's not going to see that I'm stressed.
-everything's okay Wille?
-uh yeah
-you're biting your nails I know that there is something wrong
-no it's just- I- there's nothing wrong I just still don't know what to wear
-My lover, we are just going to the mall, you'll be okay
-thank you babe
-oops
-what?
-my mom called me like 20 times
-oh you should call her back
-yeah, did you're mom called you
I checked my phone and..nothing
-nah, no missed call or texts
-I'm sure she just forgot..
It was time to go to the mall and I hope nothing will happen there..

OMG 1817 words!! I hope you all liked this chapter and I'm literally SO exited for next one !! Thank you for all the likes on TikTok and everyone who is reading it! THANK YOU ALL❤️❤️❤️