II

I made my way to the restroom, where I looked into the mirror. My ash blonde thick hair was hanging down in waves and my makeup free face looked like it was done with breathing. I splashed some water in my face, hoping my face would gain some color besides white. While walking back to the table I felt the gaze of the boys on me, they probably would make a few rude comments about me now I was back at my table, where my food waited for me. The fries were really tasty and I decided to definitively come here again.

"Hello", I flinched at the voice near me. I assumed one of the guys took a seat beside me without asking. His hair and his eyes was dark brown, his whole aura was in some way I couldn't describe terrifying.

"Hi", I said annoyed just wanting him to leave me alone.

"You look pretty sexy eating those fries you know, shawty? I was wondering if you could do other things with that pretty mouth of you" I almost chocked on my fries when he said that, like what?! I took a fry slowly putting it in my mouth and whispered sexily: "Sure, for example biting your cock off, shawty" I emphasised the last word trying to mock him.

"I like feisty you", he winked but got up for the sake of mine. Did boys these days really think that's the way to get a girl? I couldn't even imagine the waitress would go home with him because of those words.

Just when I was about to open my book again after finishing eating, another gentleman took a seat right next to me: "Hello there beautiful, I heard you were pretty feisty" I decided just to look at him in a pissed off way. If you just stare long enough the person in front of you will feel uncomfortable and leave eventually. "So", he rubbed his neck, "may I show you around a little? You don't seem like you're from here" I raised an eyebrow, he had to give in, "Is that a yes or- ? Are you not going to answer me or what?" As an answer I kept my face straight, looking him in the eyes. "Well alright, I better get going" He got up and hurried back to the table. I packed my stuff and turned around to make eye contact with Marc, so he'd come to my table. When he realized I wanted to pay he quickly made his way towards me: "Here's your receive, was everything alright?"

I handed him a 20$ bill: "Yes, thank you very much, you can keep the change. Everything besides those douchebags was really great"

"I'm sorry they bothered you, celebs think that they're better than everyone else" Celebs? I didn't recognized one of them, whoops, "Hope to see you soon!"