CHAPTER 11

Y/N POV

I was crying mess the time Tzuyu left my room but now I feel myself numb. I am laying on my bed and I didn't even bother to wipe the blood off my lips. Suddenly I felt a noise from my window and saw someone climbing inside. I guess it's a thief. WHAT SHOULD I DO!?! I grabbed a vase and quietly went to the person. The lights were off so I couldn't see the face of that person. I was about to hit him/her but then I heard a familiar voice.

"Love it's me!! Do you want to kill me even before our marriage!?!"

FLASHBACK

JENNIE POV

She needs me and I have to be with her. I am currently in my car driving to surprise my love I know she is sad and I have to to change her mood. As soon as I reached her mansion my heart began to beat faster. I rang the bell and waited for the door to open. It opened and I saw a serious looking man. I guess he is Y/N's father. No wonder why she's scared of him.

"Hi sir, I am Jennie. Can I meet Y/N please." I saw How his expressions changed. "Get out of here and DONT EVER DARE TO COME NEAR MY DAUGHTER!!" he yelled making me flinched. "But Si-" just then two guards came and dragged me out.

WTF!! I can't go without meeting her. I have to think about something. Just then an idea popped up in my mind. I smirked at my plan. "Get ready babe. Your Nini is coming!" I went to the side of the mansion carrying a ladder in my hands. I don't even know where is her room! Well after two tries I finally found her room. It was dark inside but the window was open so I quickly jumped inside. I saw her about to hit me but stopped after hearing my voice. Phew! I thought I would be dead!!

FLASHBACK END

"NINI!?!" She said almost yelling. "Who else Love!" This was it. She ran and hugged me like anytime I'll leave her. I hugged her back and walked slightly to turn on the lights and of course lock the door. She was still hugging me tightly and I felt my shirt a bit wet means she was crying, I tried to pull away to see her face but she just tightened her grip around me. "It's ok love see now I am here and I am not gonna leave you Hmm?" I then sat down on her bed and let her sit on my lap. She slowly pulled away from the hug. I saw her puffy eyes and her lips were swollen and some blood was on her lower lip. WTF!! I slowly caressed her cheeks then her lips to which she winced.

"Who did this?" My voice was full of anger yet soft because I don't wanna scare her more. "T-Tzuyu" was all she said and started sobbing. I just let her cry while caressing her back but anger was fully in my system and I wanna kill that girl right now but it's not the time. Y/N needs me now. I hugged her again and she cried for some more minutes.

"What did Tzuyu told your dad? It feels like he will kill me anytime!" I joked to lighten up her mood. She quickly pulled away from the hug and was glaring at me?? "Who is G-lizard?" Huh!?! "Y-You mean G-dragon oppa?" She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, who is he and that Kai and V?!?" She asked in a demanding voice "So this is what she told you and your father? Babe trust me those were all rumors I never dated any of them. You are my first and last love" I said sincerely and her eyes softened.

I looked down at her swollen lips before saying "Let's get this cleaned first. And I promise that bitch will be suffering way more than this" Y/N seemed a bit scared of that Tzuyu like of course who wouldn't be she was her best friend since childhood and she did such an awful thing to her. She will surely pay for what she has done to my baby."Where is the first-aid kit?" I asked and she stood up from my lap and went to bring the first-aid kit. She came back with it and again sat on my lap making me giggle at her cuteness.

I cleaned the blood on her lips as carefully as I could, she winced a little but didn't say anything. After cleaning I gave her a soft peck on her lips earning a cute giggle from her. What have I done to deserve this baby. "How long have you been crying? Your eyes looks puffy" I said while caressing her cheeks. " I am sorry,Do I look awful?" She said with a hint of insecurity in her tone. I kissed both of her eyes before saying "You'll be always perfect in my eyes. Even if you have wrinkles, still I'll say that you are perfect, cute, hot and sexy" I said jokingly earning a light smack on my chest.

"I love you Nini" Y/N said staring straight into my eyes.

"I love you more my baby" I said staring at her back.