CHAPTER 2

Y/N POV

I just bid goodbye to Ruby, she seems nice and I was comfortable while talking to her. My thoughts were cut off when my precious BESTIE jumped up on me scaring the shit out of me. "Hey bitch" that's what she said while still hanging on me. "Hi" I simply said."Yah! I already said sorry for yesterday" she said whining like a child. "Did something happened yesterday?" I asked playing innocent. "Forget it! Now tell me why are you zoning out again and again? Do you like someone?" She said wiggling her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes before saying "Shut up Tzuyu" but that stubborn girl didn't stop until I told her the whole story. "So that Ruby girl is bothering you" she said. "Correction! Her voice it is." She rolled her eyes on me. " Y/N, baby forget about it and just enjoy the moment and by the way I have a very good news for you" Tzuyu said. "What is it?" I asked excitedly.

"You are such a baby" she said while pinching my cheeks. "Stop calling me that I am fuckin 19" I said in annoyed tone. "Still" she said proudly. I sighed before speaking "Come on! Spill it now" Her hand reached her pockets and she took a paper out of it before fanning it on her face "Do you know what it is?" I gave her 'WTF' look and said "A paper?" She than unfolded that paper and said " Bitch it's a form for you. I know you told me that you will achieve your dreams by yourself without my help. So here is the form to fulfill your dreams all by yourself" I gave her a questioning look.

"Dumbo YG is heading auditions after three days and BLACKPINK will be the trainee's mentors. So this is the form for you"I quickly snatched that paper from Tzuyu to see if she was messing with me but no she was right.OMGI can't believe I am going to audition in YG Ent. Yesssss Finally I will meet BLACKPINK and my ultimate bia- "Y/N I already told you that my bandmates are friends with BLACKPINK and I can help you meet them" I knew she would say this "But Tzuyu you already know that I like to be independent and do everything by myself" She then suddenly hugged me tightly "Waee?" I said while hugging her back. "You are so adorable and I am so lucky to have you in my life" she said still hugging me. "First time in your life you said truth" I said earning a smack from her. "Come on now let'scelebrate" she said while dragging me out of my apartment. "Yah! I can walk you know?""Still I prefer dragging you" I rolled my eyes while letting her drag me.

JENNIE POV

Our manager called us to YG building even though it was our day off so we are assuming something serious and after knowing that YG wants to talk to us, we are a bit nervous.My thoughts were cut off when the van's door opened indicating that we have arrived at the building. We headed inside the building and were welcomed by YG himself. We were abit confused now. We went to his office and he was the one who spoke first "So girls, I know you all are a bit confused about this but let me tell you that YG is heading auditions and you will be training them." He said while smiling. "When are the auditions?" I asked "After three days, make sure to get yourself prepared. And I've heard that there will be some kids too so don't be too strict, ok Lisa?" He said teasing Lisa. And Lisa pouted making us all laugh. "Ok girls that's all I wanted to tell you. You can go now." We all stood up and walked to the exit and entered our van.

"Unnie I am so excited to be their mentor!" Lisa said squealing. "Yeah but Lisa last time when you were mentor your students almost cried because of your strictness." Jisoo Unnie said while me and Chaeng just nodded in agreement. "Unnie, I was not strict I was just telling them their mistakes" Lisa said while pouting. "Don't pout Lisa you look like a duck" I said making us all laugh while Lisa keep pouting.

Time Skip

We arrived home after having lunch and right now I am in my room lying on the bed. Suddenly Y/N came in my mind. 'Should I text her?' I thought. Then I took my phone and started typing