CHAPTER 6

JENNIE POV

The dance class is almost over and I am really excited for our first hangout. I have planned to take Y/N to my favorite place and tell her about my feelings. I know it's still early and we've met just like 2-3 days ago but I don't wanna lose her. Because I know that Tzuyu also have feelings for Y/N and I can't see my love with someone. She is my first love and I wish her to be my last one too. I hope she feels the same.

"Unnie!!" She said while running towards me and a smile formed on my lips. "Let's go unnie! The class is over" She said smiling ear to ear. "Come on! We'll go on your car but I'll drive cuz it will be my place, is it ok with you? I asked not so sure "As far as I reach there alive it will be ok with me" she said giggling. I held her hand "You can count on me. I will never let anything happen to you" I said sincerely and she blushed. "You look cute when you blush" I said abruptly. "W-We should g-go n-now" She started walking still holding my hand.

Time skip

We reached the place and I requested Y/N to put a blindfold, she denied at first but later agreed. I was now helping to walk since I don't want her to trip and eventually fall. "Are you planning to kill me Ms.Kim?" This kid I swear! "Shut up Ms.Park!" I said in the same tone "I knew it!" She mumbled but I heard "I heard that!" I said.

"You can remove your blindfold!" I said and she removed it and was amazed by the view in front of her. "Tadaa!! How's it??" I asked with hope in my eyes.

 "Tadaa!! How's it??" I asked with hope in my eyes

She was staring at it in aww. "Unnie this is just perfect! I loved it. It's so romantic" Her words were so soothing. I held her hand and led her to the table and pulled a chair for her. She sat down and I did the same. We ate pasta. After that we went to sit on the bench near the river. I felt Y/N's head on my shoulder. It was silence not awkward but calming. 'Jennie it's the time. You can do it' I mentally prepared myself and kneeled in front of her making her confused.

I held both of her hands in mine and looked straight in her eyes "Y/N I know it's still early and we have just met but it's not in my control, I just can't stop it. When we talked for the first time, your voice comforted me even though you were shouting at me" I said and we both giggled . "When I looked at your picture, it somehow brought butterflies in my stomach. Your eyes, your nose, your cheeks, your lips and most importantly your heart everything is so pure. I may sound corny but it's the truth. I don't know when, where, how, But I like you actually cut it I love you Yess I LOVE YOU PARK Y/N!! I LOVE YOU!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and saw Y/N blushing furiously. "You Park Y/N will you be my girlfriend?? My very first and last girlfriend?" I asked and a tear rolled down her cheek and she hugged me tightly before saying "YES! YESS! A MILLION TIMES YES!!" Am I dreaming. I stood up still hugging her and swing her happily. After that we pulled out the hug but my arms were still on her waist. A gave a long peck on her forehead "Thank you Y/N for completing me. I promise to give you all the happiness in the world"

We stared each other lovingly and my eyes traveled to her lips and we started leaning towards each other closing eyes until our lips met. It felt so good. We kissed each other passionately. My hand roamed around her body while her hands around my neck. She pulled my nape to deepen the kiss and licked her bottom lip to seek for entrance and she gladly accepted it. I traveled every inch of her mouth with my tongue. After sometime we pulled away while panting.

"I love you Jennie Kim"

"I love you too Y/N Park"

I held her hand and led her to my cottage since it was our day off tomorrow. So I decided to stay here and spend time with my baby. "Where are we going?" She asked curiously. "We will spend the night here, also tomorrow is our day off. Are you ok with this baby?" I reassured. "Yes as long as we are together, I am always ok!" She said smiling. Her smile always melts me.

Time skip

I was now laying on the bed waiting for Y/N who is taking shower. I had some clothes here so we both wore them. She came out in my clothes, looking damn cute. Water dripping from her hair making her look hot. "You are beautiful babe" I said abruptly and she blushed while hiding her face with her hands. "Stop it! You are making me shy"

I got up and went to her and slowly removed her hands from her face before cupping it "I just said the truth babe! You are the prettiest girl I have ever seen" I said while looking at her eyes. She pecked my cheeks "Thank you Nini!" Gosh! She is so cute. I want to bite her right now but no control yourself Jennie! I mentally scolded myself. "Nini!" She waved her hands in front of my face and I came back to my senses "Are you cheating on me in your thoughts?!?" She said and pouted. This is it.

I kissed her and grabbed her waist to pull her she placed her hands on my nape to deepen the kiss. I bit her lower lip and she opened her mouth to give me access and I entered her mouth with my tongue. She tastes like strawberries and I can never get tired of this taste. I was about to lift her shirt up but she stopped me and pulled out from the kiss. "Let me dry my hair! Don't distract me!" She said before turning around "But babe!" I whined "Did you say something?" Gosh! Where did my baby go? She looks so serious and scary. "N-Nothing b-babe, I a-am going" WTF!! JENNIE KIM IS SCARED OF HER LITTLE GIRLFRIEND!

--------------------------------------

A/N: So that's it for now. Bye Bye!!