Chapter 5

[Xisuma's POV]

"Y/N! ARE YOU OK!?" you yell, seeing that she'd just been hit in the face with a fireball. "Bloody hell... I'm fine X, worry about me once you're done with the watcher!" she said, leaning against the wall and covering her face.

You draw out your sword, your blood boiling in rage. The watchers have been terrorising the server for years and you were getting sick of it.

"What's a mere mortal like you going to do?" it said, smiling at your anger level.

Without a second thought you slashed the head right off of it, and it soon disintegrated into thin air.

*You open your admin tab* (Prepare for quite a bit of chaos lol)

{Server} #!)#%* was killed by Xisumavoid (I've forgotten how death messages work, help ;-;)

{Server} #!)#%* left the game

{Keralis} I'm guessing that's a good thing?

{Cubfan135} What a relief!

{GeminiTay} I just woke up, what happened???

{EthosLab} X you do the explaining, i've gone through the situation once and i'm not doing it again.

{Xisumavoid} Talking about that, is Grian ok?

{Keralis} The watchers are after him again???

{Docm77} Apparently so, but he's a child right now, according to Etho.

{Keralis} HE'S A CHILD???

{GeminiTay} How much did I miss?!???

{EthosLab} He's fine, I'm with Doc, False, Pearl and Cub at Doc's base.

{Rendog} How is he a child?????

{xBCrafted} I'm so lost, how?

{BdoubleO100} Sorry, a child?

{impulseSV} Bdubs you're awake?!

{ZedaphPlays} Grian's a what now!?

{TangoTek} You guys managed to spam so much that it woke me up.

{VintageBeef} Well this is a mess-

{TangoTek} I take it back, I want to know what happened now.

{Iskall85} I'm awake, what happened?

{Iskall85} oh my!

{ZombieCleo} Wait, I turned off my notifications, what's happening??????????

{Keralis} Everyone calm down, X will explain the situation.

{Docm77} Is anyone else hurt? You can bring them over if they need patching up, we have more than enough regeneration and healing potions.

{Xisumavoid} Thanks Doc, I'll definitely need to head over then.

{FalseSymmetry} Well that's not a good thing.

{ZombieCleo} I think we're all going to need a bit of explanation here.

{Xisumavoid} Yeah, let's just say I'm sitting next to 3 unconscious hermits.

{Y/N} B*tch i'm still awake. (Don't ask why they're using the chat when they are right next to each other, my 1 remaining brain cell is dead)

{Xisumavoid} 1. Stop using vulgar language.

{Xisumavoid} 2. I was improvising, and your face looks like it's been burned off.

{GeminiTay} Well that's not good in the slightest!

{FalseSymmetry} X, just bring everyone here, including yourself.

{PearlescentMoon} False is right X, just bring everyone here, we can patch you up too Y/N.

{Xisumavoid} Will do, i'll explain once everyone is patched up.

{Y/N} Fine.

{Server} GoodTimesWithScar was killed by magic

{Server} Mumbo Jumbo was killed by magic

{Stressmonster101} R.I.P

{Y/N} Lol

{GoodTimesWithScar} What happened? I just respawned.

{Mumbo Jumbo} Same.

{Xisumavoid} Everyone calm down, I'll explain everything in a while.

"Come on Y/N, i'll teleport us there." you say, finally managing to calm down your mess-of-a-server. "Yeah sure, thanks X." Y/N replies, attempting to get up, but falls back down with a thud. "Never mind, I'll just teleport us there." you say as the both of you appear at Doc's house in the blink of an eye.

~Gotta love chaos lol (But how in the world is such a short chapter already 500+ words????)~