Chapter 1

[Xisuma's POV]

*Yesterday/the night before*

You wake up to the sound of panicking and rapid discussion in the living room, 'What time is it?' you think to yourself, tired from not having gotten any sleep the previous night...and the night before that, and the night before that one- to be honest, you can't recall the last time you were able to get a proper sleep, or- even convince yourself to go to sleep, that is. The only reason you broke your streak of having not slept for at least a week or two was because you kept passing out throughout the day and Keralis, Ren, Doc, Cub, Bdubs, Wels, Zedaph and Etho basically teamed up on you and have been nagging at you the whole day to get some sleep. (all of the members were nagging you to go to sleep, just that these eight were LITERALLY stalking you the entire day once they realised that you were seriously super tired.)

*You check your admin tab*

"What could be going on at 01.41 (1.41am) in the morning!?" you murmur, still half asleep but worried about what could be happening. You force yourself off your bed and trudge over to the door. You peek out the door frame, your vision is still a little blurry from having just woken up but you're just able to make out Y/N, who similarly to you, looks extremely tired. Scar, who is slightly pale and seems to be extremely stressed. Mumbo, who also seems slightly pale. And Pearl, who- unlike the rest, seemed completely calm about the situation at hand. They were all gathered around something or someone. "What's going on?" you say with a yawn, and it was quite noticeable that everyone immediately turned to look at you.

"Oh hi X, sorry to wake you up." Y/N says, awkwardly smiling as if she had just committed a crime.

"How do I put this?- remember the party Grian said he was going to?" she says.

You look skeptically at Y/N, "Yeah?..." you reply, attempting to put the pieces together.

"Grian may-or-may-not have become so drunk that he practically inhaled an entire potion bottle's contents- and then fainted." Y/N said, stepping to her right to reveal an unconscious Grian on your couch.

"Oooooooo- kay, aaand what does said potion- do?" you ask, eyes widened even though it was considered normal at this point for stuff like this to happen to Grian.

"that's... the thing, we have no idea what it does." Mumbo said, joining the conversation. "And for all I know, being drunk and having any sort of potion effects don't mix well together." Scar added on.

Alright, cool, awesome. You feel tired and light headed, Grian is way too drunk and drank some random potion, and no one knows what it does-

...

"Being an admin is fun!" they said.

~I love this ending LMAO, poor X.

#DadsumaNeedsSleep #XisumaSleep~