Chapter 2: the chester evolves

Chester looks at me, and increases size. "Woah!!" I say, not expecting that. He increases size till I'm as big as his paw, and I hug his paw tight. "It's so soft!" I say.
I start to climb and sit on his back. He's now an giant fluffball, and he starts to move. The with room transforms into an beautiful grass land, with candy like trees and pink cotton clouds. The sky is blue and the sun shines. "This is beautiful!" I say. Chester seems to think so Aswel, because he meows loudly. The meow echo's and it's 10 times as loud as an normal meow. He stops with walking and bows down, letting me slide of him.
"Thank you for the ride, chester!" I yell, because he is so big.
"Meow!!" He says back. I walk over to his head.
His eyes are the size of three people, and he could eat me whole. I shiver by that thought.
I walk closer, and his fur is soft and clean. I start petting him, and he purs loudly. "You look super cute!!" I tell the giant. "Mreow!" He says.
(Still have no idea what he says but he responds at last)
Chester snifs me, making me almost fall over. "Help!" I say. Chester gives an slow blink (means I love you in cat language) and I slow blink back. He purrs and yawns. Wow he has very sharp and big teeth :>. I step forward and boop his gigantic nose. Your so kind! Chester thinks. He stands up and now your even smaller compared to him. He wags his tail and meows loudly.

Lets go and fly in the sky! Chester thinks. You climb up via his leg and sit on his head. He starts running and springs high up, and floats in the air. "Woah!!! This is so cool!" You think. The beautiful sky is no longer above you but you are now in it, the cotton candy clouds flying next to you. You and Chester fly through one of them, and you have cotton candy all over you. You eat some of it and it tastes amazing!
You and Chester fly some more and you start to get dizzy, and you feel that your going away soon. Every dream has its end, you think.
You hug the giant Chester tight and close your eyes. When you open them again, you are awake in your room. Chester is loafing next to you. "Hey Chester." You exclaim, Chester moving his head. "Meow!" Chester says.

Words: 444

(Thank you for reading! This was very fun to write and check some of my other stories too <3)