Chapter 1: giantness

You wake up in your bed. "Gah... that was a weird dream.." you exclaim. You sit upright and look around. It's till dark and your vision is still a little blurry. "4:36" it says on your alarm clock. Shit. You yawn and stretch your arms. You lay your pillow right and fall back in your bed. Maybe I fall asleep immediately. Yeah, that would be really nice. You think. You hear an noise coming from beside your bed, and a small flufball springs on your bed. It looks at you, and moves closer. "Chester!" You say out loud. "Come here buddy!" You say to your cat. He loafs next to you and purrs. You cuddle with him and feel sleepy. "I'm going to sleep, okay?" You tell chester. He meows back "love you little fluffball..." you say, before closing your eyes. Chester continues purring. Sleep well, hooman! Chester thinks. Your mind goes blank, and you fall into the world of dreams...

You are standing in an white ish room. It looks like it could be endless. "Hello?" You ask. Woah, I can hear an whole echo. And this all looks so real... you step forward, but it looks like you didn't move at all. "I don't like this dream, brain!!" You yell out. "It would be much better if I.... Could pet my cat!!" You say. Thinking about your cat alone makes you happy! Suddenly, before you, your cat is sitting. "Chester!" You say, picking him up. He purrs and licks your hand. "Haha, that tickles." You put him back on the ground. When you look up, something appears in the air. "Watch out" . Watch out? You think. "What do you mean? What should I watch out for?"

Words: 290