1

KENDALL
A YEAR LATER

@kennyz posted a photo

liked by trevorzegras and 690,821 others

kennyz : living 20 minutes from the beach has cured all my problems

comments:

mwells : i miss you come back
kennyz : i miss you more

random : love it!!

griffinzegras : fish sis
kennyz : ....

-

"Wait no, move it down a bit," I tell Jamie who's helping me hang a mirror in my room.

"Sadly I'm not that tall," I smile at him through the mirror.

"There?" He asks obviously just wanting me to make a decision so he can stop holding the giant thing.

"Yes, perfect!"

"Can you mark it please? There's a pencil in my pocket," he says. I step up behind him and pull the pencil from the pocket of his shorts.

"Just a small mark where the top of the mirror is," he instructs and I do exactly what he says.

Then I step back and watch him set the mirror aside again, measure something and hammer the nail into the wall. Finally placing the mirror perfectly on the wall before he slides the dresser back in place under it.

"Thank you, baby," I come to stand next to him, both of us looking in the mirror as my hand finds his. I turn to kiss his shoulder.

"Of course," he kisses the top of my head.

"You staying the night, again?" I ask him looking up at him hopefully.

I made the move out to LA just two weeks ago and we haven't spent a night apart since.

I crashed with him, my brother and Mason my first night here. They all helped me move all my stuff into my new house a day later. And since Jamie's still in the off season and I'm just waiting around for classes to start we've been taking all the time together we can get. After being long distance for a little over two years, it's nice to be only forty minutes from each other.

I applied to USC after I told Jamie about it and got my acceptance letter this past May when Jamie was visiting me in New York after the hockey season ended. When I opened the letter I screamed so loud my Dad, Griffin and Jamie ran into the kitchen from three different parts of the house. They were pissed then excited when I showed them the letter.

I've decided to just major in business and minor in social media. I also ended up not quitting my job because my manager said she could transfer me to the store that's only fifteen minutes from campus, and I need a way to make money so.