Chapter 3: Magical Outburst

It was now 6:00 in the morning and Everleigh had just gotten up. Her and her sisters had promised to meet in the cafeteria at 7:00am so she started getting ready.

When she got down she saw some other girls with her sisters. "what's goin on?" she asked her sisters in confution. "These are our friends. And I have also been up for the past 3 hours trying to figure out how you will not kill me when we do a mini battle today" Mia told her with a chuckle at the end. "What you took me seriously last night ?" Everleigh went on but all she got from her sister was a little laugh. "Enough chit chat girls. We need to get ready." Ivy jumped in. "For what ??" Everleigh asked her. "For the party of course. I called our parents and apperently they moved this party cuz it usually used to be after today. And no questions asked. You have to come Ev." Mia answered her sister's question since Ivy really didn't know what to say to her. So with that, the three sisters, along with their friends all started talking about clothes and make-up and they deffinetly didn't forget to talk about boys.

They had a few classes but they passed them like it was nothing. Everleigh didn't like these magic classes much so she was always frustrated before she entered the classroom. The sisters had met up in the courtyard after their classes and decideded to call their parents. "How's everything there for you Ev?" Bloom, their mum, asked Everleigh. "Just one word. Boring. The classes are the worst. I mean, why should I even go since I can't even light a tiny stick without exploding everything" Everleigh said frustrated. "Well you can always join the specialists" Sky, their father, joked reaceiving a playfull hit from Bloom. "Well I'm sure that you'll get it someday. It took me a while to gain controll too." Their mum said receiving a sweet smile from Everleigh. "Ready for the party girls ??" Their father asked them. "Of course we are. We're gonna dress up, put on some cool make-up and have the best time of our lives." Mia said with exitment. "And I think somebody here will try and find her little boyfriend" Ivy jumped in indicating to Everleigh. Mia imedietly started laughing and their parents gave a smile along with a surprised look on their face. "Ok. No. I already told you that there is NOTHING goin on between me and Noah. I just helped him out that's all." Everleigh said, defending herself. "If you say so Ev" Her parents teased. "Ok. I'm outa here." she said back. "Wait for me Ev. Gotta go guys. I challenged Ev to a sword challange or whatever it's called. And don't worry it's only with wooden swords." Mia told her parents. "Oh we're not worried bout that." "Ye. Everleigh is pretty good but you on the other hand..." Their parents teased her. "Ye that's why I'm goin easy on her." Everleigh said while laughing. With that they all left. Ivy went to hang out with her friends while Mia and Everleigh went to hang out.

Mia and Everleigh spent over 2 hours laughing, fighting and chatting together. It was beginning to get late so they decided to finally head back and get ready. The three sisters video chatted with each other when they had each arrived to their dorms. Their new friends had also joined them as they talked about what clothes to put on and helped each other to apply some stunning make-up. Once everyone was ready they met up in the hall. "So when will you show me some of your magic Ev??" Emily asked Everleigh as she was eager to see what her new bestie was capable of. "I dunno. It's not exactly easy for me to use my magic. When I try to axcess my magic it's either it's too weak or out of controll" Everleigh answered her. "Well you'll get it one day." Emily told her while walking to their friends. They all started walking to the party.

This party was definetly somethin else."Ok Ev. Your comin with me to get a drink." Mia told her sister, seeing that she was lost and couldn't really make out what was happening due to all these people. "Ye I do need one" Everleigh joked. She wasn't really sociable but in the few parties she had attended she always had to have a few drinks. "We will meet up with you two later." Ivy told her sisters. Mia and Everleigh had gotten like two drinks each so they just sat there and started makin small talk with each other.