Chapter 29:- Double Trouble

Ophelia Pov

Joanne, Zoey, and I were in the midst of preparing when the F4 crew showed up.

"Hey, all set?" Meizuo asked.

"Almost," Annie responded with a hint of sass.

"What's up with that attitude?" Daoming Si inquired, starting their usual bickering.

Aleena suddenly intervened, "Cut it out, both of you. You're such a pain."

Oh no, Eli's anger could blow our cover.

Everyone was taken aback by Aleena's outburst.

"Even Aleene, the quiet one, loses it because of you two," Ximen chimed in.

Phew, that was close. The three of us breathed a sigh of relief. Our secret was barely holding.

"They're right, you know," Lei added. "Best of luck, Tammy."

"Only for her? What about us?" Annie questioned.

"Of course. Good luck to all of you," Lei blushed, causing us to notice the mutual crush between him and Lia.

We exchanged glances, realizing we needed to focus on the upcoming performance and put aside our secret crush observations.

"We'll meet back here after the performance," Daoming Si announced.

"Sure," Tammy replied as we left the scene.

Annie's/Scarlet Pov

time flew by, and after the talent competition, we gathered in the dressing room.

Emilio's call came in on speaker.

"Lettie, we've sent you the items for the prize distribution. Check them out and handle it wisely. We're on our way," Emilio's voice echoed.

We were alone in the room, so I suggested, "Let's check our phones and see what we got."

Checking the message, our reactions were unanimous.

"What on earth?" Aleene exclaimed.

"This has to be a mistake," Joanne said.

I had an inkling of what had happened.

"I got modeling. Let me guess, Eli got dancing, Lia got acting, and Zoey got singing. Am I right?" I inquired.

"Yes," the others confirmed.

Anxiety bubbled up. "Oh my gosh, how are we going to manage? It's going to be a chaotic mess. I'm freaking out," Tammy exclaimed.

"Take a deep breath. Let's change quickly, perform, then come back to change for the next event," Aleene suggested.

"That might just work," Zoey agreed.

"I hope so. Alright, team, let's get to work," I said, trying to keep the tension under control.

We huddled together, quickly organizing our plan, arranging dresses and props.

Meanwhile, Hua za Lei POV:

"Their performance was not just good, but excellent. It's like they can do anything," he remarked.

"Are you referring to them or just Tammy?" Ximen teased.

"Oh no, it's not like that. But there's something special about her," Hua za lei replied, his feelings not-so-secret.

"Enough chatter, they're about to give out the prizes. Some of them will be given by the Elite 4 girls. I want to see our girls winning," Daoming Si declared.

"Agreed, let's go." The crew positioned themselves near the dressing area and stage, excited to congratulate us.

Stay tuned, there's a surprising twist in the next chapter.

Thanks for your ongoing support,

Warm regards from the Elite 4 Team

We hope you'll keep rating and sharing your thoughts.

Catch you soon,

Your dedicated author,

Black Rose