Chapter 3:- Joanne to Zoey

I let out a sigh of comfort as I snuggled into the comforter. This bed was comfortable...too comfortable...this wasn't my bed. And I felt nobody kicking me, meaning I was alone in my bed, where the hell did Aleene go?

I shot up in bed and immediately rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. "What..." I croaked, groggy from sleep. Once my eyes adjusted to the harsh light, I looked around the spacious room.

What the hell? This was too nice to be my house. There were a bunch of tropical-looking plants surrounding the windows, making it look like an Oasis, this was too impressive to be my house.

I stretched and left the bed, made it and then walked into the bathroom. If I'd broken into someone's house and slept in their bed, the least I could do was make their bed.

I padded into the bathroom and washed my face, I looked in the mirror and screamed. "AA AAH!" The girl in the mirror also screamed.

There is no way this was me since I didn't look like this...did I? I mean the facial structure did add up, but my hair did not look like this.

Suddenly there was a rapid knocking on the bathroom door. "Zoey? What is happening? Are you okay?"

Who the hell is Zoey? And am I in her house? I took a deep breath preparing myself for the legal repercussions before opening the door.

"Zoey! Thank goodness you are, okay. I thought you were hurt!" I looked around to see if there was someone else in the bathroom before pointing to myself "Zoey?" I questioned.

"That is your name, right? What is up with you? Next thing You'll be telling me you don't remember who I am," said the small man at the door.

"Who are you?" I sheepishly asked.

"You are kidding me! Don't tell me you've forgotten your personnel manager, Ivan?"

Ivan (Zoey's Manager)

Ivan? The only Ivan I know is Tammy's cat, who she made a character in her story. Wait...oh shit...OH SHIT! Don't tell me I'm stuck in a story! That too Elite 4.

"Zoey, we don't have time for your jokes, you have a recording with Harry and Zayn in an hour, and you need to get ready," Ivan ordered

"Harry and Zayn as in Harry Styles and Zayn Malik?" I asked confusingly

"Who else? They are your best friends after all!" Ivan replied

"Best friends? And what do you mean recording?" I asked tensely

"Of course! And you have to record your new song with them!" Ivan replied

New song? Oh no, Zoey can sing, but I can't. I had no time to explain as Ivan shoved me in the direction of roughly 3 maids, who directed me towards a walk-in wardrobe that looked more like a shopping mall. I let out a gasp as I began to run my hands along with a few silky dresses.