movie night

Do you eat spicy like really spicy ? She asked me as she entered the kitchen.  I nodded as she started boiling noodles , she went towards kitchen and looked for something but didn't found it . You have chilli sauce?  I nodded and gave her the bottle chilli flakes and oregano? Gave that too chilli powder? Gave her that too . She boiled the noodles and strain it while i wasn't getting enough of admiring her . Then she mixed everything in Noddles and started serving it ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! She screamed as i took a look of her hand who was red due to touch hot utensils

Y/n !!!! What are you doing where are you lost ? I m sorry i should also have look for it i should have took care of it . Now you aren't entering kitchen did you understand that? I washed her hand and made her sit on the couch. And applied some ointment on her hand . Ohh god what should i do i should have look for it .

She innocently sat on the couch as i came with Noddles and her favourite coke.  Her face brighten up and giggles. I kept it on table and took a blanket come here she innocently came to me as i snake my arms around her and pulled her closer , and covered her with blanket. 

I played a horror movie to keep her close to me are you fine with horror?? Like you aren't scared right or are you? I teased her . She looked at me with doe eyes

Yes yes i m fine i can watch horror movie yes i can she said although terrification for written all over her face. She took her Noddles and stared at chopsticks. Bruhh  if you think that i forgot that she can't eat with chopsticks you probably can't be more wrong . She won't be able to eat with chopsticks and then she'll ask me to feed her and that's what I want . I know sound psychotic but can't help.

She whinned i can't eat with chopsticks. Feed me yes!! That's what i want my beloved angel. I chuckled and nodded and feed her Noddles. You also eat it's so delicious. I ate that and definitely it was so good. The Noddles were finished and now she was kind of cuddling me because her hands and legs were allover me and my both hand around her waist.

A scary scene came and she hides her face in my chest and keeps the blanket over her head . I felt delelu . And since then she kept her head on my chest and kept watching movie while i kept admiring the moment.

The movie ended and she also slept on my chest . I picked her up and walked to bedroom, laying her down and tried to walk away but she held my hand cuddle me i bet my ears and cheeks would be red .

Are you sure sweetheart? I asked confirming she is comfortable.

She nodded i always cuddle my teddy bear and I can't sleep with cuddles i chuckled at her cuteness and walked to the other side of bed and slides under duvet . She kept her head on my chest , hands around my torso , legs around my legs . While i slide my hands around her back and slept after making sure she drifted to deep sleep.

Y/n pov

I was comfortably sleeping on jungkook's chest but woke up due to tight grip on my wrist and some one speaking no no noo noooo please don't take her away no please jungkook kept saying that while sweat covered his forehead.

He is having a nightmare, i shaked him tend to wake him up jungkook! Jungkook! Wake up ! Wake up koo!!! He finally woke up and sat on the bed while heaving, eyes were teary . He was crying. He looked at me and within a sec hugged me Keeping his face in the crook of my neck. I couldn't stop red colour covering my cheeks but that's not i need to focus right now. Kooo it's okay it was just a nightmare. Now you are out of it shhh it's alright

Please don't leave me please don't leave me please don't leave me he kept saying the same . I pulled out and wiped his tears , kissing his forehead i cupped his cheeks

I ain't gonna anywhere koo . I m right here Infront of you . I won't ever leave you . Okay? Let's sleep. We layed down and i pull him near me and made him keep his head onmy chest and i stroked his hair , soon her drifted to deep slumber and me too .

Jungkook pov

I woke up by alarm as it was already 5:50 and i need to get ready for work , but goshhh y/n was so perfect to cuddle i don't wanna leave . ( Whining in bunny style ). I looked up to see her face, giving the best view in the morning.

Her eyes closed and mouth slightly open revealing her bunny teeths , pouty lips . Why can't i resist her lips i wanna suck them so bad but no control jungkook you can't lose her . I hugged her more tightly and then woke up . Princess wake up it's time to get ready for office we need to reach there by 7 .

Few more minutes koo the butterflies in my stomach were going insane .

No wake up or I'll tickle you i said as she just nodded and went back to sleep . I kissed her cheeks and forehead and then started tickling her stomach making her laugh and me give the best view of my life .

Okay okay stop . I shooked my head i said stop you won't listen me sweetheart okay wtf i stopped my actions and stared at her . That's like a good babyboy . She said and pushed me aside and went to washroom. While i sat there as if i saw a ghost.

That was so hot

I went to the other bathroom and got ready