presentation

I was walking back and forth , bitting my nails but as soon as the door of the cabin opened i picked up a pillow from couch and throw it towards him . Ouch . It hurts sweetheart. He said rubbing his chest as i hitted him on his chest .

What was the need to say that i can do the presentation. Seriously jungkook ? What if i couldn't do it and made a mess ? It's a big company and if this deal didn't happened it's gonna be a big loss . Why did you do that ? I hitted him again with a pillow.

He catched it and throwed it back on sofa . Princess why do you think you can't do it ? You can do it i know and if you have social anxiety then just imagine that it's just you and me over there okay? And here you go this is the file you have already studied it more than 36 times so come let's go for the meeting he said and started dragging me and I started whining

No i don't wanna go i m scared. He sighed and hold my palms

When i m here they why to be scare ? You have your jungkook with you . What i said on your first day ? That take your step freely I'll take care of your every step. Now let's go? I nodded as he we went to meeting room . We stood on the door ready miss y/n

Yes mr jeon we entered the room and were greeted by the other companies owner Mr Kim. Owner of kim enterprise. His company is in South korea but now he wants to open it here and want to collaborate with us .

Hello mr kim nice to meet you jungkook said in his usual cold voice

Hello mr jeon and miss y/n nice to meet you both too . I just smiled and jungkook took his seat and i sat beside him .

My anxiety wasn't helping as my legs kept shaking but soon enough jungkook kept his hand on my leg preventing it to shake , i looked at him as he gave me a smile and nodded and i did the same .

It was now time for my presentation, my first ever presentation. Jungkook mouthed ' all the best you can do it' i nodded and took a deep breath before walking towards the projector and soon started explaining everything about how beneficial it would be for both companies to collaborate, what are the benefits to have a branch here in india etc . Jungkook kept smiling and nodding that encourages me more. My presentation ended and i came back to my seat , he held my hand you did fabulous sweetheart. I nodded as i felt my cheeks burning.

Mr jeon . I think it would be best for us to collaborate, i need to appreciate miss y/n for her amazing explanation and now i have no doubt about collabarting with you guys . Jungkook stood up and shaked his hand with mr kim okay mr jeon and miss y/n we'll discuss about the product tomorrow and now i would like to take my leave. We nodded as slowly everyone went out of the room and now it was just only us .

I no more could hold back my grin and throwed myself on jungkook as he balanced both of us i can't believe we got this deal ohh my god .

All thanks to you Princess. He kissed my forehead. I don't know how come i m so comfortable with him touching me i never felt so comfortable it's just week of us together and i m just so comfortable with him . I think i m falling for him , l love when he call me by nickny, i love when he kiss my forehead, i love when he hug me , i love everything about him . So how about a celebration? Tonight?

Yupp we both laughed and walked out of room and to our cabin. Entering the room i met jungwon jungwon you know what happened i did my first presentation and it impressed mr kim .

Congratulations y/n you did amazing I know. Jungwon has gone out for some work that was the reason i needed to give presentation as i was also jungkook's assistant so i needed to do it too .

Jungwon and jungkook had a communication and in mean time my work .

Alright I'll leave jungwon said as i stopped him and came Infront of him

We are going for a celebration why don't you join us i said as laughed a little and then looked behind me at jungkook but his smile faded and he gulped.

I looked behind me as i saw jungkook smiling. Yes jungwon why don't you join us . Jungkook said as jungwon again gulped

Next time y/n i have alot to see as i was away you guys go have funa and once again congratulations he said and went away

Jungkook saw my sad face as he held my hand it's alright Princess i m with you he said as we both started walking out of company.

As we reached the ground floor i tried to free my hand from his grip as there were employees and I don't want them to think something Wrong but he didn't let me go and i looked down while walking out .

Why you didn't let go of my hand all the employees were staring i said as we sat in his luxurious car .

So what can't i go somewhere with my best friend i sighed and changed the topic.

We reached the hotel which was pretty luxurious and seem expensive. We sat on our chairs which were beside the big window giving us a beautiful.

It's so beautiful. I said while admiring the view

Indeed so beautiful he said as i turned towards him to see him looking at me .

Why are you looking me like that. ?i decided to tease him a little

Like what ? He said leaning closer

Like you don't want to look away i leaned to .

He chuckled trust me darling i actually don't wanna look away i could feel my cheeks radiating so i backed away and i heard him chuckling.

We celebrated with some nice food and then ice-cream and now he dropped me off

Open the door i said as the door was locked from inside . My parents came and glared at me ..

Where were you it's 1 am . My father said

Me and jungkook were celebrating . We got a big deal and presentation was done by me i said tried to walk past them but they held my hand

That doesn't mean you'll come this late . Go be with jungkook I don't even know what you were doing with him

I didn't do anything wrong we were just celebrating. I said and walked out of my house . I called jungwon and asked him if he could drop me at jungkook's room and asked him to not tell him and he agreed

Soon his car came and i was looking so angry that due to fear he didn't asked me anything.

He dropped me Infront of the hotel and told me the room no . And I walked towards the room . The hotel was pretty luxurious and definitely rich people could afford it only.

I rang the bell as after few minutes he opened the door