safe place

Jungkook pov

Princess i pulled her towards me letting her keep her head on my chest . What's wrong my angel ? Her heavy sobs weren't helping. I picked her up and sat on the couch with her on my lap .

She kept crying and i stroke her soft brown hair that's what i could do , she needed to let things out or she'll turn cold just like me . It definitely broke my heart seeing her cry but I can't let her be like me .

After she stopped crying i pulled out but she didn't looked in my eye but the vest i was wearing

I wasn't wearing but as i heard the door bell i decided to put it on . She saw my wet vest and left another sob . I m sorry she apologized and i couldn't stop a grin due to her innocence and cute behaviour.

You don't need to apologize Princess it's just a vest and it needs to be framed as it soaked your precious tear . I said as she looked at me with her teary eyes and i couldn't stop the ache of my heart .

I ruined it her innocence self doesn't know how much i love her . She was having a mental breakdown yet she is worried about this piece of cloth

Petal ruin my life i won't dare to say a single word she nodded and buried her face in the crook of my neck. The butterflies in my stomach weren't countable. I snake my arms around her as if I'll lose my grip something would hurt her . Brave heart can you please tell me what happened?

My parents. As i went up the door was locked and when they came i told them that we celebrated because we got a big deal but they said i might ne doing something else with you . Did you understand that ? They meant that i might was having s€x with you . Jungkook trust me i m not like one of those i understand if you might be thinking that i m such a cry baby and doesn't know how to fight for herself- i close her mouth with my hands .

do you think of me as that ? Beloved trust me i love it when you open up with me , I don't like you crying but if you didn't took it out you'll turn cold like me who don't have emotions just, for few people. I don't want you to be like that . I said as she nodded and removed my hand

You know before meeting you i did turned cold not having feeling but as i met you i don't know what you did to me. I use to hate getting touch because of that incident because they always remind me of that incident but with you i never remembered my bad days even if i m in a bad mood you can fix it with a blink of your eyes . I started being happy, i started opening up i don't know how but i like it . Thank you jungkook thank you so much. She smiled making my heart which was beating so fast melt .

So are you having plans of going back ? She shooked her head. Okay let's sleep ? She nodded and i waited her to get off from my lap but she didn't she throws her arm around my neck

Carry me she giggled and i got up with her making her gasp hey i was just kidding put me down i m heavy.

Ohh darling yes you are heavy just like a ten year old girl she punched my chest which didn't affected me a bit . As we got in the room i made her sit on the edge of the bed and got on my knees . Take a shower it'll help to reduce tiredness she nodded and walked towards the bathroom but stopped you can wear my clothes wait I'll get you i went to my closet and picked some black jogger and black t-shirt

She took it and went inside the bathroom while swinging. I called my female agent mia i want some undergarments and clothes for y/n

Okay but what size ? She said and i gave her details. I know it as of course how i couldn't.

Alright they'll be there in 15 minutes she said as i hung up the call and waited for the parcel.

After 10 minutes I received the parcel , i thought of keeping the box but something popped in my mind .  I took ger undergarments and kept on the bed and walked out of room to make some ramen for her and prepare a movie night for us. I took out the Noddles. Can she eat spicy? Let me ask her .

Y/n pov

I walked out of room without any br@ or panties ,. It's gonna be hella awkward for me . I started walking towards the mirror until my gaze fell on something kept on the bed . I saw they were undergarments same as my size mine and a note was kept on the bed .

“ Don't be awkward, wear it ”

I smiled and wore it and started walking towards the mirror but soon the door opened

Jungkook pov

I entered the room to ask her about ramen but as i saw her i couldn't stop red colour covering my ears ,. She was looking so cute in those clothes, looking just like mine . She smiled at me and walked towards the mirror, drying her hair with towel she played with her hair .

I walked towards her and made her sit on the stool , taking the towel from her i started drying her hair and she rested her head on my stomach making my breath hitch. I kept drying her hair untill they were not capable of catching cold . Ramen ? She nodded like a child as her eyes brighten up. Movie night with Noddles? She nodded and got up from the stool and walked out of the room while swinging.