Part 3

Susheela was inside the cabin and Pramod was waiting outside. The doctor called him inside after examining her.

Doctor - so you are her husband. Right?

Pramod - no doctor.. Actually we are just friends.

Doctor - okay, what you told me that she panicked on that situation. You must know that not everyone is habitual to violence. She just had a panic attack that led her to unconsciousness. But now is alright so you need to take care & make sure that she should not face anything like that  again.

Pramod - yes doctor.

Susheela gets up from the bed.

Pramod - lets go.

She gets up by herself and goes to out talking her bag by herself.

Pramod - Susheela.. Please listen.

She turned.

Susheela - I'm fine mai khud chali jaungi.
She said this and walked out of the hospital. She goes back to parking area and rides on her scooty. Her tears here continually falling from her eyes.

She reached home and parked the scooty near the plants and then clicked on the doorbell.

Her father opened the door.

Dp - aaj der ho gayi beta.

Susheela - ha vo aaj kuch kaam tha... Aapne dawa li ya nahi.

Dp - le li maine dawa... Ab tu khana kha le.

Susheela - thodi der me kha lungi papa.

She goes inside her room and then she sits on the bed.

She can't stop her tears again.

Susheela - mummy..... Bh.. Bhaiya....

She fisted the bed sheet crying. She stopped crying knowing that her father can listen her.

She changed her clothes and came out of the room.

She first stands in front of the pictures hung on the wall.

She lit the candle from a lighter in front of the picture hung on the wall. That reveled her her mother and her brother. Whom she lost in past few months back.

She came to the dinning table.

Dp poured one spoon of ghee in her dal.

Susheela - papa please..

Dp - sara din kaam karti rehti hai... Ghee nahi khaegi na to shreer me takaat kaise aaegi.

Susheela - meri jaan me jaan Tabhi aaegi jab mai vo loan khatam kar dungi.

Dp - tu fikar mat kar ho jaega beta
.. Maine thode paise jod liye The na..

Susheela - bhaiya ki FD tod doge na aap... Usme Aakhir kitne paise hai papa? Bad sadhe chaar lakh. Baaki ke 3 lakh kaha se lae?

Dp - tu bas chinta mat kar... Zarurat padi na to khud ko bech dunga lekin tughe pareshan nahi hone dunga.

Susheela - nahi papa... Aap vo sab mugh pe chhod do... Mai khud kar lungi. Bas aap na apna khayal rakho..

Dp- ab tu khana kha le...

He stands and caress his hand on her head& left in his room.

She ate a little bit from the plate, took the dishes to the sink and cleaned them and then went to her room.
She closed her eyes and a scene flashed into her eyes.

Flashback scene.

Susheela - mummy!!!!

She screamed when she found her mother's dead body at her home. She started screaming falling on the floor. She hugged her body which was covered with blood..... Her father was fallen unconscious after finding this..

There was a knock on the door. She was scared to move ahead. She heard the knock again.

She stands and opened the door. She found her brother. Dead.

He was on the floor the blood was flowing out of his head. Her world stopped there for her. She kept her palm on her mouth she cried falling near him.

The flashback ends.

She wiped the tears and closed her eyes bitting her lips not to cry anymore.

......

Pramod was watering the small plant and servant called him for a dinner.

He came out of his room and saw his father. He was already sitting on his king sized chair. He came forward and sat on the chair.

He was about to put the chicken in his mouth by the fork but He heard Meheer speaking about a deal of girl trafficking. He said that they have brought the kidnapped girls to his godown. Mahesh ordered to bring one beautiful girl to get fucked by him tonight.
The girl should be a virgin and a perfect piece of meat for him. He ordered this to Meheer. Now it was getting hard for Pramod to put that piece of chicken in his mouth and eat the meal after listening to this shit, he can not concentrate on eating.

Before Meheer could go. Mahesh ordered again.

Mahesh - bring two bitches. My son should learn now that How a girl is fucked.

That was enough for Pramod. He put the fork down and replied.

Pramod - Yes I'm a virgin... And I don't have any problem with that. I don't need anyone. 

Mahesh - Pramod.... Now you have grown up enough to know this. Then why don't you need it? You know your mom had the same attitude.

Pramod - sorry.. But I never learnt to burn someone in hell. I'm grown up enough dad..Now must learn a mantra to chant. May god forgive you.

He left from the dinning hall. He went to his room closing the door. His hands were shaking, he can not bear that. He quickly gulped a Glass of water and closed his eyes and tears appeared on his cheeks. He slept with out eating the dinner.

Next day.

Pramod was working in the office when he saw Susheela there.

He quickly walked towards her.

Pramod - hi..

Susheela - hi..tum yaha?

Pramod - I work here. I'm the financing officer here.

Susheela - oh.

Pramod - are you looking for a job here?

Susheela - no actually..

Receptionist - Susheela Ruhail.

Susheela - yes

Receptionist - you can go inside.

Susheela - thankyou.

She nodded.

Susheela - sorry Mughe jana hoga.

Pramod - it's alright.

She went inside the cabin.

He can not understand why did she came here. Why she was going to meet his boss. Pramod is completely known to the disgusting mind of his boss. That he ready get inside any girl he meet. He was worried about Susheela. If he didn't anything wrong to her. He kept on standing near the door. But he couldn't hear anything because
Of the sound proof door and walls. Suddenly h heard the door getting locked from inside.

The scene inside the cabin.

Vote - 40

Thankyou, 🙂