Part 2

Pramod has went to the bank today to open his new bank account. He entered and went to the reception to enquire. He was sent to the another counter. Where he saw the Activa girl. Sitting on a light blue saree and working on a laptop.

Pramod - hi..

She looked at him.

Susheela - good morning sir... How can I help you?

Pramod - a... Actually I want to open a new bank account so what should I do for that?

Susheela - okay sir. First you need to submit a copy of the documents required and fill this form.
You also need to bring a person who already has an account on our bank who can give the statement that you are reliable.

Pramod - Susheela... Right?

Susheela - yes sir..

Pramod - just tell me, why will I cheat?

Susheela - sorry sir. That's a rule.

Pramod - okay so... Do you also have a bank account in the same bank?

Susheela - yes, I do.

Pramod - okay... So now you know me. Then why don't you give the statement of that I'm reliable enough to get a bank account here.

Susheela - sorry sir.. But I'm totally restricted to do this. Please full the form and bring a person who can give the statement.

Pramod - okay.. Thankyou.

He left from the bank.

The next day.

Susheela - so thankyou for your statement. So you have filled this form and thankyou again for giving all the documents.. Now you can leave and came by the next day. To complete the formalities.

Pramod - thankyou.

She was coming out of the bank. When he came to her in his car.

Pramod - need a lift.

Susheela - sorry... I have my scooty.

Pramod - but wait if you don't have a problem so can we just go to cafe.

Susheela - abhi?

Pramod - yeah.

Susheela - fine. There is a cafe, vaha chale?

Pramod - sure.

The went to the cafe together.

She sits first and he also sat opposite to her.

Susheela - I think we have met before.. Bank me milne se pehle..

Pramod - you don't remember.. City hospital se bahar hum mile the... Tum nails wall par fix kar rahi thi.

Susheela - ha vahi to... Well. I'm Susheela Ruhail.

Pramod - Pramod Kapoor.

Susheela - kapoor?...

Pramod - yeah... Kya hua, anything wrong?

Susheela - no Bas mughe kuch yaad aa gaya..

Pramod - so tum vo cafe tumhara hai. Jaha tum...

Susheela - no vo mere friend ka hai.. Mai to bas use help kar rahi thi..

Pramod - and basically you work in this bank.

Susheela - yes and what do you do?

Pramod - I'm just a 9 to 5 employee.. In a company.

The waiter came to take a coffee.

Susheela - just 1 coffee.

Pramod - I'll have the same.

The waiter left.

Susheela - so... Bank me aur bhi kaafi employees the.. Why you asked me for the lift...?

Pramod - well some where if I say na... Then yes... I'm liking you.

She literally blushed to his words suddenly her blush stooped they both heard a woman screaming next to them.

They both stands from there place.

Susheela held Pramod's hand as she was shivering of her screams.

Pramod notice that and got startled the way she was reacting to it.

Suddenly some mens entered inside the cafe and beaten that women along with her child. Till they bleeded . No one could dare to stop them as they know. They are pets of the devil.
Mr. Kapoor.

Till it stopped Susheela could feels her legs melting and her tears dropping from her eyes. She started panicking looking at them beating those two innocents, mercilessly. After beating them and dragged them out of the cafe while the blood drops kept on dropping from there bodies.

Pramod was feeling a shame that he is son of that bastard who ruin people's life this way . Just for the sake of money.

He looked towards Susheela. Before Susheela could fallback he catches her in his arms.

Pramod - Susheela....

He immediately took her to the nearest hospital.

Vote - 35

Thankyou 🙂