Part 1

A fresh morning.

Pramod was sitting on the bed, he didn't slept last night. The thing that always makes him restless, is still there in his mind.

He has an appointment with a doctor for his mental health check up.
He came out of his room and saw Meheer. Standing next to Mahesh.

Meheer - good morning sir.

Pramod nodded with lowered eyes.

Mahesh - didn't you slept last night?

Pramod - no.

He said this and starts walking out.

Meheer - Pramod sir... You need to go for the meeting.

Pramod - I don't want to go.

Mahesh - why? Don't you want to earn?

Pramod - dad, I can earn for my survival from my 9 to 5 job. But sorry. I can't go to attend your depressing meetings where guns speaks more than tongues.

Mahesh - you always prove that you have your mother's blood running in your veins. Like always running away from your responsibilities. Don't you understand that you are going to take over my entire work.

Pramod - oh pleased dad... I just don't need this headache. I'm already done with it. And Meheer don't ever dare to indulge me in those meetings. I have a weak heart to go through those horrible meets.

He walked out to the house and drove his car by himself to the hospital.

He had stopped his car on the signal. There comes a girl on her Activa.
Ridding it and stopped it by the side of his car.

He rolled his eyes and found her. Making a bun of her long hairs.
Suddenly, she was glaring on him. No she was not. She was looking in the window's glass At her face. She took her earrings out from her pocket and wore them. He lowered the glass and  she quickly turned her face in embarrassment.

Susheela - m...... Sorry.

He felt weird.

As soon as the signal got clear. She left from there.

Two hours later.

He came out of the hospital.

He couldn't bare it anymore. It's depressing whatever he saw in his dream is making him restless every time. He doctor asks the same question every time and he can't answer them.

The solution is Zero.

He saw that Activa Girl again. Standing around the construction area. She was holding a screw driver in her hand and fixing some lighting.

Susheela - are hato yaha se!!

He gets back to universe and found her shouting.

Susheela - are aap se bol rahi hu hato yaha se!!

Pramod - Me?

Susheela - behre ho kya, sunai nahi deta?

He quickly gets aside. The water shower sprinkled the water on the ground to clean it.

What is she exactly doing?

He goes towards her, but he saw a hammer in her hand. She was fixing nails the in the wall.

Some one shouted towards her.

She kept the hammer aside and walked away.

Pramod just smiled and came towards his car. He sits inside the car.

Pramod - Susheela... Nice name.

He looked back. She was still Doing her work.

He returned back to home.

At night.

He was watering a small plant.

Suddenly he heard Mahesh.

Pramod - now what happened?

He came out of his room.

Mahesh - beat him and his family. Let them struggle to face my bad. I want my money back!!

Pramod - dad.. Why you kept on troubling people?

Mahesh - if I'll throw you out of this house and you will be fired out from your job, then you will learn how hard it is earn money in today's life. Did you ever survived for anything or I ever let you suffer. Just because I rule here. You are privileged because of me. I just can't understand why I raised you, if you don't have a dare do anything like me.

Pramod - that's enough for today dad.

He said this and went back to his room.

Pramod - I will never make someone's life a hell. I know how bad it is?

He sits on the floor looking towards the frame of his mother.

Pramod - I know how much you suffered mumma.

Vote - 30

Thankyou 🙂