Daddy Bella and MOMMY JANE AND MOMMY JESSICA

One year later
Daddy Bella says you know what my loves and her loves ask her what is wrong she tells them I miss our children and I miss our sisters let's go away and and spend a year visiting them. Her wives says she's let's do that let's go see them. But let's first spend two days visiting  Rosalie and Esme and Alice Leah first we will spend December 30th with Alice and Leah and then spend December 31st with Rosalie an Esme. Then January 1st we will arrive in The Philippines  and spend January-April with our babies in the Phillipines. Then from May-August in Italy. Then September-December spending it with Rheya and Freya. So September  and October  will spend Freya and November and December we will spend with Rhea. Then come back home January 1 of the next year. Sound good my loves. They jump on Daddy Bella and give her some passionate Kisses and then it turns it to more and involves some sex. Daddy Bella give them both a good time one of the most enjoyable  types of sex they have had lots of touching and intimacy and caressesing and gentle thrusts and rough and hard thrusts also she gets very involved in it. She surprises Mommy Jane and Mommy Jessica but they also Surprise her.
So they do all the visits. And have a xgood Time and they are happy.

THE END