Renesme, Harley, Harleen and Ruby in NEVADA

RENESME

Harley

Harleen

Ruby

Renesme it has been at least 6months. Since Daddy Bella got her pregnat. Just like Renesme  asked of her mom/dad.  Ruby is about to be born. Now Harley is going to treat Ruby as if she was her own. 
Three weeks later
Ruby has been born and then Three months later Ruby is fully born. She has gone off to do her own thing I mean she till comes and see her family. She has decided to be a lawyer who works for criminals and who clears thier name and help them get away with things. 

Renesme  met her mate a while ago. But she has been away for a while. Renesme  is going to surprise Harley by coming home a day earlier than planned. She is going to treat Harley to a nice date dinner and some extra fun. Renesme would like to see if she could talk Harley into wanting a baby. Renesme knows Harley wants a baby but at the same time she knows Renesme  has been busy with work and ruling Nevada  as the president. Renesme  will make Harleys wish come true she loves Harley with all her heart same as Ruby.

RENESME FLASHBACK:
Harley saved Renesmes life. She was being chased by Hybrid  hunters( hunters who hunt half breeds such as half human and half vampire). Harley found Renesme  beaten up pretty bad and unconscious. She fell in love with Renesme  right away. But wasn't going  to go in the relationship  right away. She took some time. Renesme  got better in a month. But got stabbed right away in the stomach  and was losing blood quickly. Harley found her again. Harley knew Renesme  was a Hybrid  because the month she was recovering  she had told Harley what she was. And told Harley she was her late but Harley didn't believe her at first and she left to go get some fresh air to process everything. She was gone for a week. The Hybrid hunters found Renesme  and broke into her house and destroyed  it and then they found her and she fought off four out of five them. The fifth one took the opportunity and as you finished the fourth  one off the fifth one went under the fourth one and stabbed  her she had killed the last one. And then went unconscious. HARLEY HAD DECIDED THAT SHE L9VED RENESME  AND RUBY NO MATTER WHAT AND SHE WANTED TO SPEND THE REST OF HER LIFE WITH RENESME  AND RUBY AND THIER FAMILY. SHE WANTED RENESME  MORE AND SAID SHE WAS GOING TO KEEP HER NO MATTER WHAT SAME WITH RENESME FAMILY. SHE RAN BACK AS FAST AS SHE COULD TO RENESME HOUSE. RENESME  GAVE HER A KEY BECAUSE  EVEN IF THEY COULDN'T  BE IN A RELATIONSHIP  SHE STILL LOVED HARLEY NO MATTER WHAT WHETHER IT BE LOVERS OR JUST FRIENDS AND ROOMMATES. SO HARLEY GOT BACK TO THE HOUSE IN FOVE MINUTES. SIDE NOTE HARLEY CAN RUN FAST SHE IS A ENCHANED HUMAN WITH SUPER SPEED AND SUPER STRENGTH.  BACK TO THE STORY. HARLEY GETS HOME  UNLOCKS THE DOOR AND SEES RENESME  UNCONSCIOUS  AND BLEEDING  ALOT. HARLEY  RUNS UP TO HER. AND SEES SHE HAS LOST A LOT OF BLOOD. HARLEY HEART IS BREAKING  SEEING THIS. SHE SHAKES RENESME JUST A LITTLE. RENESME WAKES UP AND SEES HARLEY SHE IS EXCITED. SHE TELLS HARLEY WHAT HAPPENED. AND SHE SAYS TO HARLEY. "THIS IS GOODBYE HARLEY, I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I ALWAYS HAVE. PLEASE FIND HAPPINESS"
HARLEY SAYS "NO! I LOVE YOU RENESME I HAVE SINCE I FIRST LAID MY  EYES ON YOU AND SAVED YOU. I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE A HYBRID. I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE YOUR FAMILY AND I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU FOREVER AND I WILL PROVE IT TO YOU."
SHE GETS HER KNIFE OUT.  SIDE NOTE SHE ALWAYS CARRIES  A KNIFE WITH HER.
SHE GETS HER KNIFE OUT OF HER POCKET AND CUTS HER WRIST AND TELLS RENESME  TO DRINK. RENESME  SAYS NO I LOVE YOU TO MUCH TO DO THAT TO YOU I REFUSE.
HARLEY SAYS FINE I WILL MAKE YOU TAKE MY BLOOD. SHE PUTS HER WRIST TO HER MOUTH AND DRINKS SOME OF HER BLOOD  AND LIFTS Renesme mouth to hers and kisses her. Renesme  gets a taste of it and her bloodlust starts to take control  of her. She stops Harley and says did you mean it when you said you love me a d you want to stay with me forever? Harley says "yes every word" Renesme Says "ok, come here" Harley comes close to her. RENESME SAYS "DO YOU TRUST ME?" HARLEY SAYS "WITH ALL MY HEART". Renesme then kisses her on her lips then moves to Harleys neck and bites her and turns her into a vampire.
End of flashback

The day after we were married.

I owe her my life. I will give her a child.

Harley  and Renesme  house
Harley is sitting on the couch watching a movie. Missing Renesme. She is trying to wait. She knows Renesme is coming home tomorrow. When she gets home she wants to talk to Renesme and see if Renesme will get her pregnant because she wants her and Renesme to have a child together. She will do everything  in her power to make it so. Renesme  saved my life. Literally.

HARLEYS FLASHBACK TO THE DAY RENESME TURNED HER
RENESME  AND ME GOT INTO A FIGHT. I left I also had a doctors  appointment I went to the doctor  and found out I had stage three cancer of my ovaries and I had less than a week to live. I was on the way home to let Renesme  know. And I wanted to admit my feelings to her. Now or never. Wheter or not she returns my feelings  it won't matter anyway I'm going to die in a week.  As I ran to our house. I unlocked the door. There she was Renesme  was on the floor unconscious  and bleeding out. I had to save her and tell her how I really feel.   Little  did I know she loved me also. And she turned me.
End of flashback

While Harley is home.
She hears a knock on her door and she has her knife ready. She opens the door  and finds Renesme  at the door. Renesme  picks her up and takes her to the bedroom while passionate ately kissing her she says to Harley I have missed you so much I'm going to take you to dinner and I am going to passionately make love to you all night. Harley says please do I love you and have missed you and I want you to make me pregnant and I want it to happen right away and I want to be pregnant in  three days and I. WAnt her to be born in a week and full grown in two days.
12 says later Harleen is born and she is works with Ruby they own rhier own business. Renesme is ruling Nevada with no problems.