CHAPTER 1 Daddy Bella, Freya, Ivy and electra

AUTHORS NOTE BELLAS FAMILT WILL NOT BE MENTINOED FOR THIS CHAPTER AND THROUGH AT LEAST three chapters. Chapters 1-3 will be Daddy Bella and her two sisters .Freya and Rhea know they have a sister she is not long lost to them. But they are long lost sisters to her.

Daddy Bella and Freya

Elektra

Ivy

Daddy Bella povIt has been ten years and my family certainly  has grown

Daddy Bella pov
It has been ten years and my family certainly has grown. I love this family with all my heart and I am do glad to have them. But something is missing. I feel like there is more that will be added as if my family isn't big enough. These thoughts have been bugging me for the last ten years after all my kids are grown and have thier wives. But yet
There us still more room to grow. I. Wonder what this is all about. I will figure this out myself. This feeling is a good feeling not a bad feeling at all.

Daddy Bella at Bellas house
Daddy Bella makes a annocement to everyone. At this point they all live together and are one big happy family. For the most part you will see later on on the story. Alice and Leah, Rosalie and esme, and renesme and Harley have just joined Bellas house. They Decide they want to live with Bella and her family for a little while. A/n remeber Bella rules the world so she has enough money so she never runs our of money the world loves her. Anyways back to the story.
Everybody is sitting in the humongous living room remeber her house is humongous all of the house are humongous. She says I have an announcement e erybody stops and listens Jessica Sr and Jane Sr run up next to thier wive and mate one on each side of her. She kisses them both. Takes a deep breath and says I will be gone for about a week there is something I must take care of. I will be back in a week. Everyone runs up to her and say ok see you in a week. An: remeber they all rule the world and can not die they have nothing to fear they all know how to take care of themselves. Also no one dares to go against Bella or anyone of them. They know Bella or anyone of them will dispose of them quickly if they try anything against Bella and her family.

FREYA POV: SOMETHING IS COMING FOR ME AND THEY ARE CLOSE BUT THEY ARE NOT DANGEROUS THEY ARE FAMILIAR. IT CANT BE CAN IT? IS IT MY SISTER BELLA? IS THAT POSSIBLE? IT IS POSSIBLE. I MUST WAIT AND ACT LIKE I KNOW WHO SHE IS. I HAVE WAITED FOR LONG TO SEE HER AGAIN. PAITENCE.

Three days later
DADDY BELLA IS WALKING ALONG THE STREETS OF TOKYO, JAPAN. WHEN THE WIND BLOWS AND SHE GETS A SMELL OF SOMETHING FAMILIAR. SOMETHING IN THE PAST. THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE GETS A VISION OF SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE HER FROM YONGER YEARS. OF HAPPIER TIMES. CONFUSED DADDY BELLA FOLLOWS THE SMELL.

Freya pov someone is following me I can smell them they smell familiar. It can't be can it. It is it is bella my sister. But I must remain calm and act as if we never meet before. I can't believe it is her. Remain calm Freya I can't wait to tell Rhea about this.

Bella grabs the woman from in front of her and turns her around. Bella is shocked she looks like her. The women os just as shocked at what she sees and says excuse me miss how may I help you? Bella let's her go znd says sorry do I know you you look and smell like someone I use to know a long time ago.
The woman says I'm not sure MY name is Freya. BELLA SAYS HELLO MY NAME IS BELLA CAN I TREAT YOU TO LUNCH FOR PAYBACK AS TO RANDOMLY GRABBING YOU AND TURNING YOU AROUND. FREYA SAYS SURE THAT WOULD BE NICE I WOULD LIKE TO GET TO KNOW YOU AND THIS PERSON YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

TIME SKIP A HOUR LATER
THEY ARE AT RESTAURANT. THEY GET TO TALKING AND THEY FIND OUT THAT THEY MAY BE SISTERS BUT LONG LOST SISTERS. FREYA SAYS YOU SOUND LIKE MY LONG LOST SISTER BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT IF WE ARE OR IF WE ARE NOT. BELLA SAYS WHAT IS IT. FREYA SAYS ME AND MY SISTERS HAVE A TATOO/ BRAND THAT SPELL OUT SISTERS ON THE BACK OF OUR NECKS BUT IT IS SPELLZD A CERTAIN WAY MY OLDER SISTER HAS THE LETTERS SIS ON HERS, MINE HAS, TER, AND MY OTHER SISTER HAS A LONELY S ON HERS BY ITSELF BUT THE THING ABOUT THESE BRAND IS ALL THHREE OF THEM ARE CONNECTED BY A ANOTHER BRAND THAT LOOKS LIKE A STRING CONNECTING THEM. BELLA THONKS ABOUT THIS FOR A MOMENT AND THEN SAYS FREYA LOOK AT THE BACK OF MY NECK AND TELL ME IF THIS. BRAND IS THE BRAND YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. FREYA ACTS HOPEFUL EVEN THOUGH SHE ALREADY KNOWS BELLA IS HER LONG LOST LITTLE SISTER. FREYA LOOKS AT HER IN EXCITEMENT . AND SAYS YES THAT IS IT EXACTLY. BELLA YOU ARE MY LOST LONG LITTLE SISTER. THEY EMBRACE ON A POWERFUL BEAR HUG WITHOUT CRUSHING THEIR BONES. THEY GO TO FREYA HOUSE AND THEY FIND OUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO BELLA AND HOW SHE BECAME A FULL BLOODED VAMPIRE. BELLA ,ANTS TO MEET THIS OTHER LONG LOST SISTER RIGHT NOW. BUT FREYA SAYS NO. WE WILL GO IN THREE DAYS BUT FIRST YOU MUST EAT AND FEED. GO FIND YOU SOME PETTY THIEFS AND GET YOUR BLOOD YOU NEED. AND THEN COME BACK HERE THERE IS PEOPLE I WANT YOU TO MEET. BELLA SAYS THANK YOU AND OK WILL BE BACK IN ONE HOUR. FREYA SAYS GOOD GO NOW AND GET YOUR FILL. A/N: FREYA RULES TOKYO. JUST LIKE. BELLA.BELLA LEAVES. FREYA SAYS YES I HAVE FOUND YOU LITTLE SISTER HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU. I MUST CALL RHEA. FREYA CALLS RHEA, RHEA ANSWERS ON THE FIRST RING AND SAYS YES FREYA WHAT IS IT? FREYA CAN NOT CO TAIN HER EXCITEMENT RHEA I HAVE FOUND HER I HAVE FOUND BELLA. RHEA SAYS FOR REAL?, FREYA SAYS OF COURSE I HAVE I TOLD YOU. She would find us. Rhea can not contain her excitement and says BRING HER HERE NOW I MUST SEE HER!!! FREYA SAYS NO SISTER YOU WILL SEE US IN THREE DAYS SHE NEEDS TO REST AND FEED. RHEA SAYS YOU MEAN I THINK WHAT YOU MEAN. FREYA SAYS YES SHE IS A FULL BLOODED VAMPIRE LIKE US. RHEA SAYS OK. I UNDERSTAND. I WILL SEE YOU IN THREE DAYS. RHEA THEN SAYS OK I WILL SEE YOU IN THREE DAYS ANDWHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WE WILL SEE YOU IN THREE DAYS. FREYA THEN SAYS NOT ONLY WILL YOU SEE BELLA AGAIN BUT YOU WILL SEE MY WIFE ,IVY, AND OUR DAUGHTER ELEKTRA ALSO. RHEA GLOWS WITH HAPPINESS OH I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL. I WILL BE WAITING. LOVE YOU FREYA. FREYA SAYS I LOVE YOU TO RHEA AND WE WILL SEE YOU SOON. SHE HANGS UP THE PHONE.SMINING WITH HAPPINESS.

Time skip one hour later

Bella returns full. Freya says glad you got your fill. Bella says thank you now who did you want me to meet.
Freya calls for two people. They come runn9ng down.
Freya says Bella meet my wife Ivy and my daughter ELEKTRA. Bella says hello it is very nice to meet you and thank you for letting me stay here for a few days. IVY SAYS NOT A PROMBLEM. FREYA THEN JUMPS IN AND SAY i forgot to mention this Ivy can control plants. Bella says cool. Ivy decides to show Bella a little example of what she can do. Ivy grabs a pile of dirt and puts it in Bellas hand and as soon as she lifts her hand up there is already a beautiful flower growing right in bellas hand. Bella says wow that's amazing. Freya then says ELEKTRA is a half vampire who has a mix of Ivy powers in her blood and veins and she also all the abilities of us vampires. Bella says yeah right she can't beat me. As soon as bella is about to throw a punch at ELEKTRA she punches nothing but air and then ELEKTRA is right behind her and stabs her. Bella falls to the ground coughing out blood. Freya then says watch ELEKTRA picks up Bella and puts her hands on bellas head and her stomach where ELEKTRA stabbed her she takes a deep breath and then Bella takes in a huge gap of air and can breath again. Bella says wow how can she do that Tha is amazing. Freya then says let's get our rest we have three days till we leave to meet someone. Ivy and ELEKTRA are confused. Freya says don't worry she is my sister. They all are so excited. Rest up do all they need to do and leave to meet RHEA.