Chapter 2

At mystic high school:

Stefan spent a pleasant morning at school talking with Elena that was until he heard the conversation between Matt Donovan and Elena talking about Vicky. Stefan cursed himself for forgetting about Damon's stupid attack yesterday and vamp sped to the hospital to compel the girl only to be seen by her brother as to avoid matt he entered the first room he saw which to make it worse was filled with blood and patients donating it. Stefan found it hard not to lose control and ran and collided with a human which luckily was Aria, one of the only humans who doesn't make me want to into a bloodlust frenzy and is good at calming down.

"Stefan?" Aria asked looking confused and wondering why someone who has uncontrollable bloodlust and technically doesn't need medical help is doing in a hospital

"Thank god it was you, what are you doing?"

Aria pointed to her scrubs, "Is your old age already catching up to you? " She joked.

"Yesterday dumbass Damon bit a girl and didn't compel her thinking that it will cause me problems. So I came to compel her." Stefan whispered, not wanting others to hear.

Just as he was about to leave Donovan came into the room.

"What are you doing here Stefan?" He asked.

"Visiting my cousin, she actually started working here today. I thought she would like some moral support. " Stefan said without missing a beat.

Aria smiled and waved her hand. "Matt wasn't it? I am sorry that your sister got attacked. I heard there was an increase in wild animal attacks here, I hope your sister recovers quickly."

Donovan looked confused and lost before he went back to his sister.
"Just be careful both of you, don't do anything that would make the council suspicious of you. " Aria warned before she resumed her duties.

While Stefan had a terrible afternoon, Damon had fun playing with Elena and making her doubt her relationship

While Stefan had a terrible afternoon, Damon had fun playing with Elena and making her doubt her relationship. While he has nothing against Stefan pursuing Elena doesn't mean he is going to make it easier for him. He is glad Stefan is interested in boring Elena that would mean he doesn't have to fight with him for Katherine's affections.