Authors note & Disclaimer

Hi!

This is my first time writing a story. Recently I have read some great reverse harem soulmate fics (Not on Wattpad) which involve Mikaelson siblings and female OC. The things I love more than Mikaelson soulmate AU is Harry Potter fanfiction. So I combined both of them to write this story. I am writing this to have some fun and also to improve my writing skills and I really want to share this story idea that's living in my head rent free as I don't think my friends even know about the existence of wattpad or that I read fanfic this is my only choice.

So please be kind.

With love,

Aria.

Disclaimer:

As everyone by now knows I don't own Harry Potter (I would love to own it though) or the Vampire Diaries which are respectively owned by J.K Rowling and Julia Plec/ CW (I am not very sure who particularly owns it) and I am not making any money out of it.

P.S: You might find some (very few) parts of this fic similar to some other fics you might have read so please don't assume that I plagiarized some poor unsuspecting author. Guess what? Most of the vampire diaries fandom fanfics follow the same storyline just with an added OCs like a Gilbert sister, another Forbes girl, Salvatore sister, maybe a female Lockwood or another Bennet witch or my all-time favorite sunshine quirky OC for whose sake either Salvatores or Mikaelsons are ready to destroy the world just to see her smile. I am not saying that they are terrible fics, I love them a lot they make me smile and grin on a bad day and I enjoy reading them that doesn't mean the fact that they are all similar to each other with just different names.

 Anyway I hope you guys have a good time reading it. 😇😇😇