What A Bitch

A/N
I imagine the dome looking like this but of course way more wider.

Still thinking of Felix and his not so little friend had me tossing and turning all night . why is it so hot today? Its probably my hormones flying all other the place dude to these hormonal teens. Hissing at myself for letting my thoughts get the best of me i follow the crowd of people towards the gym.
Taking my seat in the very back against the wall, and shortly Demi followed up towards me. Feeling eyes burning at the side of my face i look around my eyes locking onto Brooke's icy glare throws me a wicked smirk .

Im convinced She has serious problems

She Attached herself to no other then the ban of my existence the guy that wont leave my mind to rest- felix. He was wearing a low cut black v neck that hugged him in all the right places showing off his slightly abnormally large pecks and biceps. She whispers something in his ears while giving him a peck on the cheek while sending one last glare my way before Descending down the stairs and to God knows where.
Looking back to where she sat to see felix already eyeing me down. I felt my caramel cheeks heat up at the thought of what happened yesterdayand him catching me listening in on his - privacy.

Oh god i needa get outta here

I start to stand up to go anywhere but here, while putting On my black leather gloves i take the first step down as the room turns pitch black an one singular light lite up the dome.

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen for Participating in annual stress reliever as i will call it. Please take your seats as we are about to call the first match of the day " the refe says grabbing everyones attention as kids return to their seats.

Slowly lowering my self back down to my seat i came to terms with myself to avoid looking over there. Not even two minutes pass when my name is called feeling more prepared this time i slowly make my way to the dome, waiting for some girl named jesse. Stretching my limbs and rolling my neck readying my myself for my opponent, i come face to face with the buffs teenage boy i ever seen.

Is he even a student!!

I swallow the huge lump that seemed to form in my throat, as i frantically glance around me.

Is this even allowed !? Im definitely no sexist or anything but this dudes arms alone were humongous ready to break me in two.

           Is this even allowed !?  Im definitely no sexist or anything but this dudes arms alone were humongous ready to break me in two

The refe blows the whistle bringing me out my daze as he came charging at me like a bull on steroids. He nearly miss me by a hair as i run to the other side. We continue this game of cat and mouse like two more times until right when i was about to run past him he slams his forearm into my chest sending me flying back with definitely a couple broken ribs. I groan in pain as my back hits the cold steel floor leaving me breathless. As the crowd "ohh's and i know that hurts"

A bone chilling feeling ran through me as he looks down at me, i roll out from underneath him trying to ignore the screaming pain in my chest. As he brings his foot down with much force barley missing me leaving a dent on the ground beneath him.

Why do i always get the ones out for blood like seriously what did i do, think madi think

Running up to him i land a couple blows that did absolutely nothing to him. As he yanks me by my hair and slams me into the bars while sniffing my neck.

"You smell so good princess i wish we were anywhere else but here"

You and me both buddy your gonna regret touching my hair you savage perv

Feeling disgusted i bring my knee up to his man hood causing him groan in pain on the floor in less then 2.5 seconds in fetal position as he gasp for air while grabbing his jewels. I wasted no time climbing as high as i possibly can on the bar of the dome , i got one shot or i wont make it outta here a winner. I Crouch myself low ready to pounce hanging upside down i push off with my feet with all the force i can master bending the metal as i fly towards him landing directly on his chest, feeling the satisfying crunch of his chest beneath my feet .

I looked down at the now gentle giant knocked out as lower myself to his level still on him whispering

"Now we're even" i begin walking out the dome.

The audience fell in a still silence as they try to process what happened with shocked faces, but it was quickly followed by the whole student body erupting in cheers. I walk out with my head high with a slight smile on my face until i reached the halls as i collapse on the floor with much pain coughing blood.

Ugh Thats not good.

Was the last thing i thought before a comfortable familiar darkness engulfed me.

What a bitch