✦12✦

𝐵𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐿𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃

"How's Katerina treating you Foss? And about food, I will be passing by after my classes; vervained blood or normie? -Anj"

"How about normal blood, and yes after school would be great. Can you tell the students that their favorite teacher won't be able to teach today? Katerina is still sitting in the far corner eyeing me skeptically. -Fossil"

"LOL, serves her right. Yeah yeah you haven't even taught them for a day how can you be their fav? The witches will come by tomorrow if everything's fine, I am sorry you have to wait that long. -Anj"

"Hey it's no big deal, I can cozy up here for another day or two, and I have you to take care of me so I have minimal issues. Please just don't cry again, I hate to see you cry. -Fossil"

"Yeah am not crying, but I gotta go, school to reach students to teach. I will see you soon Ethan, stay safe. -Fossil"

"You offend me sweetheart, I am the Original Tribrid, nothing can possibly hurt me. Take care sweetheart. -Fossil"

I snap my phone shut and exhale slowly, contacting the witches had bit me in the ass and now I have to 'import' them from India which is a 24 hour flight away from USA. But whatever may be the cause they will be here latest by tomorrow night. I pack my necessities and go off to school in my Mercedes.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"So now I'm playing historical society hostess to some writer who's doing his book on small town Virginia." I was sitting in the grill with Jenna and Alaric as Jenna and I were roped into some historical gathering for a writer. "I was roped because I am the Cultural head and Ethan is not here so that I can put my responsibilities on him and enjoy a day off." I huff and Alaric laughs. "Well that sounds..." "Lame, yeah, but Carol Lockwood played the 'dead husband' card, said she was too busy to deal. Plus, my sister kept most of the archives, so there you have it." I pat Jenna's hand and point towards the door because we had to leave soon, Jenna nods and kisses Alaric while I wave at him and we leave.

"So Jen, just call me whenever this writer drops by at your house I will help you with this stuff. Now I am needed somewhere else so I need to get out of here, I will see you soon? Bye." I hug Jenna and rush toward my car so I can reach the Boarding House fast.

I park my car and take my bag and vamp-speed into the boarding house, just as I dump my belonging in my room and take a duffel-bag to the blood freezer I bump into something, or I should say someone. "Elijah, what are you doing here. I need to be somewhere urgently." Elijah smiles. "To my brother, I presume?" I look at him dumbfound and he laughs. "Yes darling, I know my brother's here and he is helping the lot of you, now why don't we have a quick chat, okay?" I nod faking a scared expression so that he thinks I am a newly turned vampire, just when he turns and starts descending down the stairs I quickly switch my phone recorder on.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"So tell me, did you know your sons were vampires when you took them in?" I shake my head. "No, I didn't know. I thought Stefan was a highschooler and Damon a college student." He nods his head, and then starts compelling me but perks, I can't be compelled. "How did you react when you came back to life after death." I sigh then answered. "I knew about the paranormal, my friend was a professor of Occult Studies. He used to tell me all of these stuff about vampires, werewolves and all. I took in Damon and Stefan without any compulsion so when I turned I took them back in. What's better than getting to live with your sons for eternity?" I smile and Elijah looks satisfied with my answer.