✦9✦

𝑅𝑜𝓈𝑒

In front of Sarah's locker there were dozens of pictures and candles, I look at Stefan and sigh. "She didn't deserve to die." Stefan nods his head. We walk through the the halls when I saw Jeremy. "Hey Jerry, wotcher." I smile slightly ruffling his hair. "Okay kids, am gonna go now, classes to teach, students to handle. Wish me luck, and obviously behave." They both mock salute me and I walk away laughing. 

"Hey Fossil, how are you? -Anj"

"Hello Sweetheart, you just met me two days ago, why are you asking me... ohhh, let me guess, you are at school waiting for your students? -Fossil"

"Ding ding ding, you are right. So where are you right now?? -Anj"

"Dallas, then I might go to NYC. Care to join me darling? You know for our shopping spree due to my impeccable fashion choices? -Fossil"

"Umm, lemme see if I can clear up my schedule, I will let you know later okay? -Anj"

"Whatever works for you Sweetheart <3 -Fossil"

"UGH, you google searched it right? Why did you do that, now I don't have anything to annoy you T~T -Anj"

"Aww don't be petty darling, I will make it up to you, yeah? -Fossil"

"You better Mikaelson. Hey the children are here, I will text you later yeah? -Anj"

"Sure love, I will be waiting for your text. -Fossil"

I was very happy with whatever I had going on with Ethan, he is a very charming man but I knew better than to be involved with the Original family. You might never know when they get angry and you know, kill you. I am immortal but that doesn't mean my kids are, they don't deserve any more problems in their already problematic lives. I was teaching my children when the class radio echoed saying I was needed in the school main office, I shot the class an apologetic smile and gave them a free period.

"Hello, I was called here. What's the matter?" I asked the office warden. "Umm, you need to go to Damon Salvatore." Okay now I was genuinely terrified of what had happened, Day never calls me unless its something very urgent. "Yeah, thank you. You can go back to work and forget about all this." I compelled the warden and went on to find Damon.

"Okay am here, what happened that you had to call me from my class?" I asked just as i reached the boys. "It's about Elena, she didn't return to her house after the ball." To say i was shocked would be an understatement. "Okay babies, we need to calm down, let's see what we can do okay?" Stefan shakes his head and points his finger towards Damon. "This has Katherine written all over it."

"Katherine's in the tomb. Trust me, I'm the one who shut her in." "Did you?" "Did I what, Stefan?" "Well, I know the hold that Katherine has on you." I shook my head in disapproval. "Stefan, we all know that Damon did throw her in the tomb, don't make this an unnecessary topic for just getting on each other's nerves." "Yes Stef, listen to Mom. Bitch's in the tomb, period. End of story but she did say something to me right before I shut her in. I thought she was lying." "What did she say?" Stefan asked curiously.

"Elena's in danger." I turned to look at him wide eyed. "What? And you didn't think you should ask her to elaborate?" I asked him smacking the back of his head. "Everything she says is a lie. How am I supposed to know if she's gonna start spouting out the truth?" I facepalmed myself. "Dude, its common knowledge that Katerina starts sprouting truths the moment she loses her leverage or freedom." I really had two dumbass progeny.

"We have to go talk to her." Stefan said to which I wholeheartedly agreed. "No, no. Let me tell you how that's gonna go: We're gonna go ask her for help, she's gonna negotiate her release which we're gonna be dumb enough to give her and she's gonna get out and kill us! This is exactly what she wants!" "Do you want another smack Damon? I would be happy to deliver that."