PART 18 ( Anirudh Accused Bondita.)

Don't forget to do inline comment, vote and share also.

Happy reading..

-------------------------

3 months passed in a blink with all taking good care of bondita who too is overwhelmed by their love. She entered her 4th month.

Anirudh dont have problem but not happy with his family taking too much care and showing soo much love on her. He is feeling like left out person. Although, he don't interact with them in past also too much but now he is feeling too alone suddenly thinking it because of her. And on top of it, his daughter, miss antika too stay with her mostly which also he don't like. It's not like antika don't give time to him but the fact is he wants her to be with him only and always not with bondita which antika dont know and does this increasing his hatred towards bondita more and more.

It's dinner time,
Bondita and vaishnavi was serving dinner to all.

" bahu why are you serving. Sit and relax. Don't pressurise yourself. " said ksj.

" but ksj I am not putting any pressure. I am comfortable in this. " replied she.

" no you are not. Both of you take your respective seat. Bihari and koyli will serve." ordered ksj.

" but ksj. " saying bondita when binoy interrupted.

"no no bondita. Da is saying right. You both take tour seat and have dinner with us. And it's our order. So don't say anything. "

"ohoo.. Are you seeing som dada. How much love they are showing on baudis? " asked batuk to som who is looking at his food.

" hmm.. " replied som taking bite.

" had they ever shown this much love on us? Never "said batuk.

" hmm.. "

" poor us. Haayee. " again batuk said.

" hmm.. " again som replied making batuk frown who said -" what hmm? Why are humming like a bird only? Don't you have a mouth? Here I am saying something serious but no maharaj somnath RC wants to eat only. You used to say me foody but now you are becoming like me. "

" so what? Haan? What you want from person who is hungry from evening listen your useless talk? Seriously? And yes I am not like Mr foody. I am hungry that's why eating not like you who never stop his munching. " replied som.

" sorry sorry maharaj you concentrate on your food only and I will on them. You carry on. Bhukkad. " said batuk and concentrate on them again.

Bondita and vaishnavi too took their seat and started eating when some servant come there and said to bondita- " choti malkin, someone had sent somethings for you. "

" who. "asked she taking the things.

" don't know choti malkin. We are cleaning outside when we saw it and a page was there in which your name is written." said the servent and went from there.

Bondita was going to open the bag in which things were kept when kaj interrupted saying that she should not take the things as may be they are not safe for her to which bondita said don't worry ksj it's nothing like this and opened it. First she gets confused seeing old baby clothes but suddenly her eyes widen in shock and she started searching more things. Tears started forming in her eyes seeing the things. Precious things. His things.

In these 4 months, she got her many things but still she don't know who is sending this all. Her maa? But how she sending and from whom? And if she is then how she got to know about her pregnancy? Or someone else is sending these to her? And now the clothes of shubham today. She is saying this as she had seen his baby clothes in her ex in laws home. Meenakshi once showed her.