chapter 3

Meet the gypsies

The screen moves to a part of Paris, where a soldier comes through with his horse.

He pulls out a map.

"Hmm. Uh-huh." He crumpled up the map. "A couple of decades, and they change everything." He tells his horse exasperated as he throws the map. Two guards then walk past glaring at the man.

"Excuse me, gentleman, I'm looking for the Palace of Justice. Would you-" he stops as the guards ignore him and walk past.

"Hmm, I guess not." He says annoyed. He walks further into town with his horse trotting  beside him as the sound of music flows through.

 A mother and her daughter are walking when the girl points at a goat, Ferret, and five gypsies dancing. She goes to walk closer when her mother yanks her back harshly, causing the red haired Gypsy to glare at the mother. "Stay away, child. They're gypsies. They'll steal us blind." The mother tells her as they continue to walk, the mother dragging the daughter behind her.

The young boy Gypsy sat on the wall near them as the look out, and the man that played the music sat behind the three Gypsy's that were dancing. 

Two females and one male. 

One female had long red frizzy hair tied into a ponytail with two braids leading onto her shoulders. Her outfit consisted of a long-sleeved black shirt with a dark red belly dancing skirt over a bright red long skirt that flowed as she danced. Her yellow eyes glowing as she did the thing she loved, dancing.

The second female had dark skin with patches of light going across her face and hands, her bright emerald eyes covered by the glass of her glasses, bouncing as she twirled her blue tambourine, causing her orange skirt to flow around her.

A piece of her part white hair covers her eyes for a second before it's moved as she spots the guard, not knowing it's a guard.

Then the last Gypsy, the male, grabbed the red head's hand and twirled her around him and he chuckled at her surprised expression. His dark fluffy hair flowed around his face as they twirled, his low collared shirt opening a bit more as the wind blew, his baggy purple pants hugging his hips with a belly dancing skirt around it. He wore no shoes, only an ankle bracelet that jingled as he danced with the red head.

His green emerald eyes glittering with happiness as he looked at the girl.

The soldier looks at the goat and Ferret dancing together and smiles, throwing a couple of coins in the hat that they had. He looks up at the jingle of coins, his expression becoming shocked as he looked at the dark haired female.she turns around and spots him, smiling softly as a thanks.

The Guard starts to slowly smile as he looks at her in Awe. The redhead and dark haired male looked over as they danced, glaring at the guy as they watched their friend and a random guard become infatuated with each other.

The dark haired female, decides to be bold and flirts, turning her right hip towards him while looking at him, bumping her hip up as she hits her tambourine.

Her male and female friends look at her in shock.

The moment is ruined when the boy that was on lookout whistles, causing the gypsies to gasp. 

The dark haired female quickly runs ahead as the dark haired male and the red-head motion her ahead, a limp in her step.

The goat grabs the hat and gallops after the others as the ferret rides on top of him. As he gallops coins spill out of the hat, causing the goat to stop and bleat, getting his owners attention, as well as the red heads. The two ran back, kneeling down and gathering the coins back into the hat before glaring up as a shadow cast upon them. The two guards that ignored the other guard stood before the two Gypsy's with scowls.