Melt Down | Chapter 2

If your reading this, I've not yet done a Grammar correction check, I'll do so tomorrow, if your reading this! IT'S NOT TOMORROW YET! XD Love you <3

---Minutes Later---

---PTRS-41 T-Doll 34 Production Pov---

The sound of 6 others walking with me through a torn up city, over roads that were once asphalt, and now nothing but loose rock. It's a sound I miss so intensely, for the first time in many many years, I'm apart of a squad, that's got numbers beyond myself alone. For a first in so long, I'm not alone, and I've got some sort of purpose to fight again. My head twitches as I look down and reach for my colt from it's holster. Glitching a bit, it tries to fight my attempts to look at my side. Eventually the hiccups of my ruined circuits give up and let me move freely. I take my empty weapon, and press the mag release on the side near the trigger. dropping the extended magazine into a open palm. "Is that the pistol designated for Commanders to decommission T-Dolls back in the day?" Yuni asks, seeming curious as she leaned around my right arm and shoulder. "Yes, and No... It's my commander's serves pistol, but that was the main purpose of the gun. It's capable of destroying a Gen 1, and Gen 2 Nikke as well. But was mainly used extensively on Porotype Nikke like T-Dolls, such as myself, not to be mistaken with a Prototype Nikke like T-Doll, which was a completely different thing." I explain to her in a voice with no form of emotion. "So it was your commanders? How did he die?" Yuni asks, I glance over at her with a look of displeasure and slight annoyance to the question. Despite my sensors that allow me to express emotion being broken, the small human part in me kicked alive enough to force it onto my face.

"Starvation... 50 so years after the defense of Bamdul. Before you ask, my squad itself fell to just myself only 30 years ago. No, I am not a squad leader, and yes, I was the private of the squad. If there are any further Questions about my past, reframe from asking, my memory banks are very limited, and heavily damaged and partially not my own in some instances of the past." I explain, whilst taking sight away from her, and looking ahead, whilst digging into a pouch on the side of my tool belt, taking out individual made 45 armor APBC rounds I've made over the years from improper materials to keep my weapons loaded and working. holstering my pistol and taking the magazine in front me, I load the bullets one by one. "30 years is a long time to be alone out here. How did you survive?" Mihara asks seeming skeptical. I pay her no mind mentally, but do answer. "Out of sight, and out of mind. Knowing when to run, and knowing when to fight. Having common sense, and having 400 years of experience, whilst being the first to ever encounter and develop tactics that you likely use today against Raptures... No one is more equipped to survive these beasts then me and my fallen squad mates. We, invented the strategies used against them moving forwards, and paved the way for new tec to use against the Raptures. I don't fear them, which may be part of the reason. Their weak once you learn what you need to." I explain, I'm pretty blunt, yet vague about it. "Mihara, Yuni, please try not to pesture him to much, I'm sure he's been through a lot over the years and would rather not think or be reminded of it all." The Commander asks in a considerate fashion. "Lets just... Change the subject." Neon states, but contributes nothing towards actually changing it, so we all go silent as we walked. Everyone seemed to change from being interested about me, to what we had fought and encountered.

"Just what exactly was that thing?" Anis breaks the ice in a concerned tone, hoping someone could provide an answer. Neon speaks a moment later. "I've never heard of Raptures that can speak." Stating so in a tone of undeniable unnerving surprise along with a puzzled look. Mihara lets out a sigh, and speaks up. "Your guess is as good as mine, I thought we were being ordered to capture a special rapture." In a rather MILF like tone of voice that made me uncomfortable. She then adds. "Not some organism that none of us have ever seen before." She ends off in a bit of a unsettled but calm tone. "Organism is the wrong word for it, it's a beast, a creature, it bleeds, Rapture's don't usually if at all bleed more then oil like substances, this one, bled actual blood. In the 400 plus years of being above ground and fighting these things. Only one other time have I experienced a fight against a LIVING Rapture with actual blood and even then it didn't speak." I butt in calmly, though if I had my sensors I'd have spoke with a tone of concern. "So... Was that thing even a Rapture?" Neon asks a very good question. "Then there was that other Nikke..." Anis states in a slightly quieter tone of deep thought gathering. "Artic sea model Nikke, they usually hanged out around snow driven area's along the coast line destroying Raptures that exist in water and sea... Completely different animals from land derived Raptures. If you guys don't recognize her, but she recognized me, then she's a first or second generation Nikke, came out around the same time I was hitting my 5th year of service against Raptures. That limits the likely model productions she would have been to three types. However my data banks are to damaged to remember the name of those models, or the specifications accurately." I state calmly. "Which means the question still stands... Who was she. I mean she's carrying a anti ship rifle all on her own!" Anis states, Neon bouncing off that point.