𖥔﹕txt 8

"Tsk

"Tsk. Fine.. Shitty Dazai. If your wondering-" Chuuya moves away, quickly taking his over-coat back in his hand.

"Akutagawa is leading the Mission on the weretiger, the files are in the archive storage room. As for the kid, I left them with Kouyou, they might still be in Ane-san's office." Chuuya explains. Walking up the steps leading out of the room.

"You won't be so lucky next time, bastard."

"No, no, no! You forgot something~!"

The gingers face flares red in embarrassment. Swiftly he turns around, putting his thighs together. When he looks towards Dazai again, he points at the brunette.

"Y-You won't be so lucky next time, dear sir!"

Chuuya says in the most girly voice he could manage. Dazai bursts out into laughter.

The moment Chuuya moves around the corner. His face goes stoic.

If he loses the kid, he loses another person he's grown closer to. And...

He would fail the mission.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

After Chuuya left the vicinity. Dazai prioritized finding you before figuring out who put the bounty on Atsushi's head.

"But how to get to Kouyou's room?" The ex-mafioso murmurs to himself. His head looks up, vents.

Perfect.

For some reason the vents in the Port Mafia headquarters were large. To be honest, not even Dazai knew why. It was sorta funny to him, peering down at the guards who never gave the vents a single glance. He almost laughed.

After a bit (alot) of climbing and crawling through the vents, Dazai finds a familiar room. Kouyou's room.

Back when Dazai was Chuuya's partner, the shorter male would spend his time here. Thus, Dazai always had to come get him for missions or meetings. He knew this room well.

Swiftly he barges through the vent, quickly getting close enough to Kouyou so he can touch her. Successfully neutralizing her ability 'Golden Demon'.

"Dazai." Kouyou mutters. Her voice dark and hushed. Dazai's eyes dart around the room before landing on you. Your holding (f/a) plushie in your hand as you sleep.

In one swift movement, Dazai knocked the executive out. Now, how to get out without having to wake you up? The brunette checks some of Kouyou's desk drawers.

"Oh my~! A silver oracle just for me? Why thank you~!!" Dazai says in a sing-song voice. Keeping that handy as a way to say that he's "allowed" to be in the building.

He turns around to face you. He gently picks you up into his arms. Making sure to grab your phone on the way out.

With you in hand, the Detectives makes his way out the door. Heading towards the elevator.