𖥔﹕txt 2

"(Y/N) COME HERE FOR DINNER!" The caretaker yells from outside your door

"(Y/N) COME HERE FOR DINNER!" The caretaker yells from outside your door. With a pained groan you open the door. Opening the door your greeted with the very person you grew up with. Alice, she had long red hair and gorgeous blue eyes. Her clothing was a black suit, wearing a black skirt and boots. Overall, very pretty. You honestly think she might be a spy thanks to her attire.

"No need to yell next time! I'll be thereee!! Oh! And TAG!" You exclaim before putting your palm on Alice's shoulder. You speed past her and down the halls. You hear her yell from behind.

"WHY YOU LITTLE RASCAL!?" You feel her close behind you. Before you could reach the stairs however, she grabs your collar and pulls you into a hug, ruffling your (h/c) hair.

"I've got you now!!! Now cmon, gremlin, let's go eat!" Alice announced. Letting you go and walking down the stairs. You pause for a moment before realizing what she said.

"IM NOT A GREMLIN!!!" You yell back, chasing Alice. You two make it too the Dining room. Most of the kids were younger than you. And you being the older one, you were supposed to act like the elder sibling, right? Wrong. You were dubbed the demon of the household in the first week. You have to say, no one can take your title.

Sitting down at the table, you quickly gobble down your food. Not that you liked it, but you had some new friends upstairs on your phone. But while eating, you feel off. What if they aren't the real Agency, just some weirdos online? And..

What if Dazai really came to get you..?

No matter! Let's not think about it right now! Just stay happy as usual and no one will know a thing! You silently say to yourself. You quickly stand up from your chair before bidding farewell to go to your room.

Immediately upon entering the room, you rush to your phone. Now hoping to meet the others at the Agency.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

Detectives + Little Detective

Mini Dazai<3
Im backk!!

Doctor Yosano
So you must be the kid Dazai's been begging about.
(Y/n), correct?

Mini Dazai<3
Yep! That's me!!

Doctor Yosano
I see! Well then, hello!
I'm Yosano, the physician here at the Agency.

Junichiro!!
Scary women...

Doctor Yosano
Oh? Junichiro, weren't you my last patient.
I'm sure you feel much better!

Junichiro!!
Aha... yea....

Mini Dazai<3
Why do I have a bad feeling that Junichiro just got traumatized.....??

Doctor Yosano
Don't worry about it (Y/n)
Also, goodluck on getting Ranpo to give Dazai your Orphanages where abouts-

Mini Dazai<3
Goodluck to my future father ☹️

Ranpo: Worlds greatest detective
I WOULD IF HE AGREES TO THE TERMS.
DAZAI OSAMU.

Detective Dazai
DONT CARRY THIS TO THE GC WITH THE KID!?
YOUR TRYING TO GUILT TRIP ME INTO IT, ARENT YOU!?

Ranpo: world's greatest detective
Listen kid, I need to cry. And beg. For this idiot to save you from your orphanage. Ok!!

Mini Dazai<3
Do I even want to know the terms..

Kenji!!
Ranpo said he'd give your Orphanage to Dazai if he bought Ranpo his snacks for 5 years!

Ranpo: world's greatest detective
Way to ruin the surprise Kenji.

Detective Dazai
(Y/N) ILL FIND YOU. I SWEAR. I DONT NEED THIS COCKY AS- MEANIE TO STOP ME FROM FINDING MY KID

Ranpo: worlds greatest detective
DID YOU JUST CALL ME A COCKY MEANIE!?

Mr. Kunikida
DAZAI YOU IDIOT. DONT CURSE INFRONT OF A CHILD!?

Mini Dazai<3
Hehe. According to Dazai.
Ranpo is a Cocky Asshole!!!

Doctor Yosano
PFFT-

Mr. Kunikida
SEE DAZAI, LOOK AT WHAT YOUVE DONE. KID, THATS A BAD WORD.
NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN!

Mini Dazai<3
Which one? Cock or Ass?

Detective Dazai
THATS MY KID!!!!!

Mr. Kunikida
NEITHER.
DAZAI STOP ENCOURAGING THEM.

Detective Dazai
In all honesty, I prefer both!!

Mini Dazai<3
My dad is Gay.
I'm not surprised.

Ranpo: world's greatest detective
Who didn't know?

Mr. Kunikida
He is?
HE IS?!

Detective Dazai
Bisexual to be exact!
I thought you knew Kunikida~!

Mini Dazai<3
Yay!!! Dad came out of the closet!

'Detective Dazai' changed 'Mini Dazai<3' name to 'Dazai's Kid<3'

'Dazai's kid<3' changed 'Detective Dazai' Name to '(Y/n)'s Dad'

(Y/n)'s Dad
:) <3

Dazai's Kid
<33 !!

Mr. Kunikida
Oh god.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

A/N

Cute chapter of you and ada hanging out !! Also sorta a sneakpeak into your Orphanage life! Although, you will be meeting the pm next!!

Hope you enjoyed reading this cute little chapter <3

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

Word Count: 776