𖥔﹕Txt 1

'AAHH SHIT IM SO SCREWED!!' You internally scream at yourself

'AAHH SHIT IM SO SCREWED!!' You internally scream at yourself. Your best friend was just adopted from your orphanage. Which was nothing special. Although...

You had barely missed his leaving car. You were sulking in the corner of your room, only to remember one important thing. Axel, your bestfriend, left you his phonenumber!

Immediately you flip open your phone. Which was an older model, but still works just fine. You hope that he sees your message.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

[xxx-xxx-xxxx]

(Y/n)
Hii! I'm sorry i wasn't there to say goodbye.. but I hope you see this!

???
Uhh hi?
Do you have the wrong number?

(Y/n)
Oh! Right! It's me (Y/n)!

???
Yea, kid, you have the wrong number-
You've contacted the Dazai Osamu, of the Armed Detective Agency!

(Y/n)
Wait..
WAIT.
AS IN THAT ARMED DETECTIVE AGENCY. THE DETECTIVES WITH ABILITIES THAT WORK TOGETHER TO HANDLE REALLY HARD WORK!??!?

???
Aha.. yep! That's us!
What? Are you a fan of us, who's the favorite?

(Y/n)
YESS! IVE ONLY SEEN YOU GUYS ON THE TV!! I LIKE..
What's his name....
Oh! Oh! Ranpo!!

???
That's a good choice! Say, (Y/n), would you like to meet the others?

(Y/n)
WOWOWOW!!! YESYESYES PLEASE! TYTYTYTY

(Y/n) changed '???' To 'Detective Dazai'

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚

You look down at your phone. Over and over and over again. Is this real? Is that really that bandage guy you saw on the TV?

The Armed Detective Agency. An agency of gifted people. They were stationed in Yokohama, the city over from your orphanage. You mainly knew Ranpo Edogawa, he was always of TV due to his ability, 'super deduction'. You've seen others once or twice. Like a farm boy, and said before, Dazai.

Like them, you were aware that you also had an ability. Although, yours was hardly useful. You couldn't even use it properly! The last time you did was in self-defence. That's when it ended your father's life. You were only 5, so you were never arrested. Especially after they examined your body.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

Detective Dazai created: 'Detectives + Little Detective!'