Chapter 18. Boat Sex.

He lead Emily by the hand down to the quay. Already, boat owners were packing up, pulling canvas hoods over exposed decks, to get ready for the rain. 'Be careful Emily, hold onto the rail,' He guided her over the aluminium gangplank, down into the well of the catamaran.

'Oooh this looks nice,' she said, as she looked around the inside cabin. The modern sitting area contained a built in, half circular sofa on the right and a satellite TV screen. To the left, a kitchen.

'Drink?' He had brought a bottle of wine, and put two glasses on the table. He couldn't resist her any longer and pulled her into his arms. They French kissed.

Emily broke the embrace. 'Does it have a bedroom?'

He poured the wine and followed her over to the sofa. 'Four bedrooms. We'll take a look later.' He sat and put his arm around her shoulder. She kept on her raincoat. He wanted to get into the mind of this beautiful woman, to understand her, to help her get what SHE wanted. He caressed the back of her neck. 'The thing is, I want you with me. And you don't appear to mind the way I make love to you.'

'You satisfy me. Which reminds me ... care to tell me why I'm wearing just a raincoat and not much else?'

'To see how far you would go for me.' He became completely aroused, uncomfortable in his chinos. He started to ache for her.

'And you told me to bring a bag containing my black stallion. Why do you want that, you naughty boy?'

*

Emily couldn't bring her feelings into any sensible order. The wine slowed her thinking, her body began to take charge, a type of basic need, a hunger, a longing which threatened to consume her. The seduction of his hand on the back of her neck, stroked below the collar of her raincoat. She screamed internally for more and fought to remain in control of her language; otherwise she would say things to shock; to explain graphically how she felt.

The rain came down hard, the cabin darkened, as Scott's words became lost in the distractions of her mind. He had told her what to wear when he phoned. She still couldn't believe she complied so easily, and willingly. Instructions had come, to take her stockings and suspenders out of her wardrobe to place them on her bed; his words she remembered, Now pack a top and jeans, bra and panties, and overnight things. She jolted at the request to pack her vibrator, no matter, she packed it. The black stallion she called it, Scott had been fascinated when he first saw it, with the facility to vibrate automatically each time it got picked up. With her heart misfiring, she had listened to his last telephone command, to dress only in her stockings and suspenders, and put on her raincoat. No bra, no panties. Only the raincoat.

She felt the dampness. It was there in the taxi, and later when he kissed her, and sitting here now, trying to talk, her concentration gone. She had never been so turned on. She gave up the fight to give in to lust.

He must have recognised the unspoken signal and guided her to the bedroom. The round bed, moulded into the half-circular shape of the cabin wall. Soft. Emily listened to his orders, to drop the coat, to lie down, to submit to the rope around her wrists. Even if she wanted to halt the sex, she had no strength, no willingness to change anything. The blindfold took her into a darkness which heightened her senses; hearing, taste, touch, smell became alive; allowed her to fall into the fantasy world created by Scott; the belief it was real, actually happening, in her unrestricted imagination.

She felt his lips next to her ear. 'Imagine you're being filmed. Suck the cock.' She felt her dildo slide up her cheek and touch her lips. Her black stallion had never felt more sexy than now. 'Open your mouth to take him.'

Goose bumps sent her skin into sensory overdrive. While she allowed the cock to slowly move in and out, his fingers played with her clit.

'Don't come till I tell you.'

How could she stop her climax she wondered? Already she was on the edge. 'I'm going to come,' she managed to say.

Immediately he withdrew the black cock. 'You have to be spanked, Emily. I told you ... to disobey means you get spanked.'

The anticipation of the smack held her breath. She wanted it, her bottom smacked, and she wanted the climax which she knew would eventually come. She said, 'I've been naughty. Punish me.'

The punishment came, to push the edge of her orgasm further back, to give her more time.

'Suck him again. Let him in further down your throat.'

Her cuffed hands made her at his mercy. He withdrew the dildo and replaced it with himself.