Chapter 1. London

Author's Note: In May 2015 I first started writing this book. Like my previous book, I use wattpad to post chapter by chapter. The story is finished and now it's being published worldwide in paperback and eBook. The finished version has new chapters added, professional editing and was published in July 2016 under a new title London with Love.

You can read the first 3 chapters of the new book by clicking to my profile page and read London with Love.

In the meantime, the scenes that were rejected for the book have been left here for you to browse.

He looked at her lips. The woman sat on the chair, her hands on her lap and gazed at Scott. To get closer to her, he stepped round to the front of his desk and leaned forward. He carefully placed his index finger and thumb on the tip of her jaw to move the woman's head to the right. 'Smile please.' He paused. 'And again, slowly.' He noted with critical satisfaction the natural way the lips moved back to expose her perfect teeth. As he directed her head to face the other way, he asked her to do the same thing. To smile. The lower fuller lip stretched nicely which she froze in that position while Scott looked for any flaws. Her upper lip, also looked completely natural.

'How does it feel?' he asked.

This scene continues and was kept for the published book after editing. A brand new opening chapter was put in, which you can read on London with Love.