#3 Rampage

Pete ran to hide, he didn't want to go too far, he wanted to stay close to try to get some information about why his neighbor was in that club, and who were those people with him. He was hidden in an alley that was close, it was dark and had only a weak light that blinked more than it was lit, he looked once more and noticed that Vegas was no longer there.

Pete got up and before he even turned to leave, when he felt a hand on his mouth that prevented him from speaking, followed by an icy blade on his neck.

- Looking for something? The voice was familiar, he didn't need to see it to know who it was.

He pulled the hand that was covering his mouth and with the back of his own hand he wiped his lips.

- What I do here is none of your business and if you don't intend to use that knife, keep it away from my neck. Pete's voice came out sarcastic and he was grateful he hadn't let on that it had scared him a bit. – What are you doing here? He pushed Vegas which at this point was too close.

- I should be the one to ask that question, since I had never seen you here before. Vegas had closed in again.

- I told you what I do here is none of your business.

- I don't think this place suits you. Vegas brushed his finger across his neighbor's face as he spoke, Pete felt a jolt of electricity run through his body.

- What you think or don't think is your problem. Pete said turning his back to leave when Vegas' hand pulled him by the arm.

- Come on, I'll drop you off at home. Pete tried to free his arm, but Vegas' hand tightened on him.

- I don't want to go.

- I didn't ask if you wanted to go, I said that I'll take you home. Vegas pulled him out, heading towards where his bike was, Pete on the other hand tried to let go and the more he tried, the more that hand holding his arm tightened.

Arriving on the motorbike Vegas handed the only helmet he had to Pete

- Put this on. He ordered.

Pete noticed that his arm was red, he had a handprint, so he decided that it would be easier to cooperate, he put on his helmet and leaning on Vegas' shoulders he climbed on the bike, right after the bike left at high speed.

It didn't take long for them to arrive at the building, the way to the apartment was silent, in the elevator the only noise that could be heard besides the heavy breathing of Vegas were the sounds of the gears, as the elevator went up. As soon as the door opened, the two left and walked to the apartment, Pete went towards his door, but Vegas had been faster and pulled him towards his apartment.

- What the fuck are you doing? Pete had practically been thrown into his neighbor's apartment.

-What were you doing at that club? Vegas looked angry.

- Have I told you that what I do or don't do is none of your business, I don't even know you, why are you so interested in knowing?

- Do you have any idea what that place is, you idiot?

- I know exactly what that place is, which leads me to the question, what were you doing there?

- That's my club. Vegas said so carefree that it left Pete speechless, he had a million questions to ask, but he couldn't think of any at the moment. - What it was? Lost your repertoire of jokes?

Pete was lost in his thoughts, he needed answers and surely that man in front of him was the way to discover the whole truth.

- You! So you know what Zach has to do with that club, are you behind what happened to him? The questions were shooting from Pete's mouth with amazing speed.