#1 Sorrow.

Pete still couldn't believe it, it could only be a nightmare, but he still tasted the blood in his mouth.Now the rain was falling, he believed he was alone in that cemetery, all the people had already left, but he couldn't, he didn't know how to do that. The memory of that day was still in his memory, he relived it again and again.He stayed there for a few minutes crying for his beloved who had been ripped from his arms. He felt like someone was watching him, so he got up quickly and looked around, there was no one, the funeral had ended a few hours ago, but he couldn't get rid of that feeling, so he decided that it would be time to leave , when he was on his way to the exit he saw a man who was wearing black clothes, mask and cap get on the motorcycle and leave, for a second he thought he made eye contact with that man, his dark eyes had looked straight into Pete's.Pete put his hand on the gun he carried in his shorts, he didn't know how to use it yet, but he was sure he would learn and that he would seek revenge for Zach's death.Two days ago.- I hate it when you have to leave. Pete had his arms wrapped around his boyfriend Zach's neck.- I promise I'll be back first thing in the morning to wake you up. 

The boyfriend replied, giving him a few kisses to calm a very upset Pete.

He hated when his boyfriend left in the middle of the night, he said it was work, but Pete never knew exactly what he did.They were standing outside Pete's condo when a car slowly approached with an open window and gunshots were heard; Zach pushed Pete away with the intention of protecting him and drew his gun to return the shots, when a motorcycle passed at high speed and shot at him, this time hitting him with several shots.Pete was hiding behind a bush and saw everything that had happened, as soon as the vehicles left, he ran to meet his boyfriend, who was lying on the ground, almost without strength he put the gun in Pete's hand and spoke for him to get out of there and hide. Pete was crying uncontrollably, he refused to leave and leave him there alone, but he was afraid the men would come back. Zach was covered in blood and Pete kissed him several times before leaving, those lips that had once tasted sweet now carried the heavy iron taste that came with blood.Pete takes off running, looking back a few times. On the way to his best friend's house, he called the ambulance, but he knew there was nothing they could do for his boyfriend, he had died and Pete was feeling an emptiness in his chest that would be able to swallow him.A few days had passed since everything had happened, already back at his apartment Pete was trying to get the footage from the security cameras in the building. The excuse is always the same. "We already gave it to the police, let them sort it out" Pete was tired of waiting and he knew the police weren't going to get there any way, so he decided he was going to hack his building's monitoring system. He was proud to be a nerd who loved messing with computers and now he was going to use what he knew for his revenge. On the way back to his apartment Pete saw a man standing in front of the elevator door. He found it strange because he had never seen it before, but decided to ignore it. He stopped beside him to wait for the elevator and when it arrived the two got on. 

- What's your floor? the man asked politely.

 - 6, please. 

The man then pressed the number 6 and no other, Pete tried to look to see if he recognized him, but he was wearing a mask and his long hair covered some of his face. He decided then that he had too much on his mind to be thinking about an unknown man he would probably never see again. The elevator opened and the man waited until Pete was out of the way before leaving. The apartments were only 4 apartments per floor in that building and when the man went in the same direction as Pete he was surprised, but again he didn't want to give too much importance. His apartment was 602 right down the hall. The man kept following him, that was getting weird, he hurried the steps and with his hand in his pocket he took the card and passed it in the lock opening the door and entering quickly. He stood behind the door looking through the peephole to see what the man's next move would be.