Steamy shower {nsfw}

"Well, sorry I couldn't be of more help but the showers await," You sling your shower kit over your shoulder, pushing off the wall, "Why don't you ask your dearly beloved?" You gesture to Alex as she walks past. She glances at you both but keeps walking.
"Alex and I are not really..." Piper hesitates, "...talking."
"Yeah, um, I see that." You nod slowly, backing out of Chapman's cube, "well, good luck."
"Thanks anyway," She calls after you.
You salute to the air as you walk away, shaking your head to yourself.

"Well fancy seeing you here." A husky voice croons. Nicky is leaning against the yellowing tiles of the bathroom wall, queuing for a shower, her wash bag on the floor by her feet, her torso wrapped in a towel.
She grins at you, looking you up and down.
"Oh hey," You say, leaning next to her, readjusting your own towel around your tits, "I thought you were more of a night time showerer?"
"Eh, I usually am," she tousles her hair, glancing to the spot you just tugged at, "but I was feeling particularly grimy and I, uh, would not want to miss out on the fifth rendition of Good Luck Chuck."
"Ah yes," you nod knowingly, glancing at her lips, "the comedic sensation that is Dane Cook."
She chuckles, "wouldn't miss it for the world."
The person in front of her steps towards a cubicle.
She boots her wash bag forwards with her foot, moves along and turns back to face you. You slide along the wall, just next to her, the queue following suit. Her expression becomes cheeky.
"So, uhh," she leans towards you, stroking a strand of hair behind your ear, "you down for another round?"
She raises a brow expectantly, her hand dropping to rub your waist.
You suck your teeth, shaking your head,
"You're shameless you know."
"So I've been told." She inclines her head, holding down a smile.
You eye her.
"I'm not hearing a no." She says, watching your face.
"No," you start to smile, "you're not."
Her face breaks into the smirk she's been withholding and as if by divine influence, a stall becomes free.
Nicky, scoops her bag from the floor and saunters over, drawing the curtain to the side.
"Madam," She bows, holding it open for you.
"Why, thankyou," you respond, entering the small cubicle.
You barely have time to throw your towel over the stall divider before she has you pressed against the wall, one hand on the tiles, the other clutching your side. The wall is cool against your skin.
"Someone's hasty." You say, eyes flitting across her face.
"You make it so hard not to be." She bites her lip, looking down.
"Stop that." You say, taking her chin in your hand and pulling her lips to yours.
"Mm," She kisses you hungrily, lowering her other hand to your waist and pulling your pelvis towards her. Your skin meets the rough fabric of her towel. Your hand slides into her hair tugging her closer,
"How about you take that towel off?" You say against her cheek, "then we can wash that grimy hair if yours." You run both your hands roughly through her curls.
She chuckles against your ear lifting her arms and leaning away slightly, "you wanna help me out?"
You smile, tugging at the gathering of her towel so it falls to the floor. She's so fucking hot. But as you begin to take her in, she's already against you again, surprisingly conscious of herself, you note, given her confident nature.
Her skin is warm and soft pressed firmly against yours, her hands skimming across your lower back and around your midriff.
"Come here," she murmurs, tugging you to the back wall and pushing down on the shower's lever, sending water cascading down.
You sigh, stepping back, away from her touch into the trickling stream, letting it run over your body. It's warm. Thank God.
Nicky watches, leaning on the wall, taking in every inch of you with what you would almost describe as admiration in her eyes.
You reach out for smooth of her wrist and pull her towards you. Her body meets yours under the spout of water, and she closes her eyes against the feeling.
You stand there for a moment, just feeling the warmth of the liquid, and each other's chests rising and falling.
Her eyes flicker open, focusing on you again.
"Where were we?" She asks, raspily, running her hand up to the dip of your neck, "oh that's right!" She blinks, "I was about to fuck you senseless!" her voice is playful and she pins you against the cold wall once again, raising goosebumps across you.
"Don't you think it's time you-" She cuts you off, pressing her warm mouth against yours.
"Shhh." She runs a finger down your collar bone, tantalisingly slow. Her knuckles graze your sternum, and travel lower, meeting the flesh of your stomach. You're tingling.
She lowers herself down, along with her enticing touch, pressing kisses into your torso, and breasts, her lips are hot against your exposed skin and the kisses alone have you tipping your head back slightly, needing more of her.
You let your fingertips run down the sides of her face and travel through her dampened roots as she arousingly works her way down.
You fill with a tingling anticipation but she moves past your pussy, her hands meeting the length of your thighs, gently caresses them, the hunger from earlier interspersing with soft desire. A new twist for you both.
"Mm," She presses a kiss into your hip bone, you close your eyes and she looks up at you, a smile playing on her lips. Her fingers travel along your inner thighs and she watches your face for signs of enjoyment. Her palm hooks round it and lifts it over her shoulder, readjusting her own position accordingly.
The unusual sensuality, raising hairs on your neck, just the warmth of her enough to prickle your skin.
"Everything to your liking?" She asks, her eyes scanning your face, her cheek resting against the delicate skin of your inner thigh.
"Mhmmm." You let out.
"Then proceed I shall." She says lively.
"Okay, Yoda." You laugh.
She grins, leaning in and kissing your inner thigh. "Make you come I shall." She says against you in her best Yoda impression.
"Please never do that ever again." You laugh through your nose. You feel her smiling against the creases of your thigh. The breath coming from her sending shivers through you.
Without warning she presses her mouth against your lips, wrapping her arm around you leg for stability. You let out a sigh of satisfaction, finally some action. She kisses your vagina, gently poking her tongue in before moving up to start kissing your clit. You rest your hands in her hair, leaning your head back, your stomach rippling, cold from the evaporating water. She begins to make circles with her tongue, slow at first, but her pace increasing slightly as she inserts her index and middle finger inside you. You exhale as she does, preparing yourself for the operation ahead. She begins to slowly undulate her fingers, making sure keep up the pace of her tongue. You let out a quiet moan, determined not to let her see you melt. Her eyes flick up to you, increasing the pace of her fingers ever so slightly. She ceases the rotation of her tongue and begins to suck your clit, gently, causing a ripple of pleasures and another sound to escape you. You feel her smile, but she maintains focus, increasing the suction level and sliding her free hand up to your ass, squeezing lightly. Multitasker, you manage to think. "Mm." yet another sound escaping you as the amalgamation or sensations build in you.
"Fuck." You breathe.
She curls her fingers round inside you, hooking onto that sensitive spot, continuing the pace as the tension builds in you.
"Ah!" You feel the steady increase strain as your orgasm builds, your stomach muscles tensing and your voice cracking.
Her mouth doesn't leave you, it knows exactly what to do to send waves of relish through you. She inserts an additional finger, again, drawing a moan from your lips. Your breathing quickens, along with her speed, you try your best to maintain composure but the pressure is building and soon will release. You rasp out her name, fingers entwined in her messy hair as it bounces below you. "Fuck- Nicky- I-"
She removes her mouth, replacing it with her vibrating thumb and wobbles up to meet your mouth, leaving her hand below, barely loosing speed. You're so fucking close, almost quivering at the sensation. The hand on your ass slides up, sending doubly increased shivers through you. Her mouth is warm against yours as you finally reach the edge, your entire body shaking against her. You moan loudly into her mouth, your muscles tightening around her fingers, your body overwhelmed by the satisfaction pulsating through it. "Fucking hell." You breathe shuddering against her body, tingling all over.
She looks so pleased with herself, with her eyes roaming your face, she removes her fingers gently, panting just as much as you from the vigorous exercise. You know what's coming. She sensuously slips her fingers into her mouth, sucking them clean. You watch her and she watches you back. You try not to think about how you must look right now, breathless, dishevelled, pressed against the musty tiles of the prison shower.
"Thank you." You say breathlessly. She looks taken aback for a moment.
"Did you just thank me... for an orgasm?" She places a hand to her heart, her smirk has returned. If she looked pleased with herself before, now she's glowing.
"Uh huh." You breathe, trying not to smile back.
She leans forward, taking you by the neck and kissing you passionately.
"You're amazing." She breathes.

{idk wtf i just wrote and i'm not gonna re-read it, see you in hell mfs 🫡}