This Is a Honeymoon?

Padmé P.O.V

As Anakin winked at me I blushed. I knew it! But what about Kenobi...

Anakin P.O.V

So I knew that we needed a honeymoon. But I didn't know where, until I found the perfect place. Yet, we needed to convince my Master that I wasn't getting into bed with Padmé.

"Master, this dinner is lovely but we have to go." I announce. Obi Won Kenobi laughs and asks "we?" I turn and Smile at Padmé. "Kenobi Anakin told me it's not safe here in the palace." She answers. I nod at Obi Won Kenobi to prove that it was true. "So Anakin, where is this spot your planning on taking Padmé?" Obi Won Kenobi asked. "Oh, just over to Naboo. I lied to him so he wouldn't find us. "Ok thank you." He answered back and sat down to eat his dinner he prepared for us. Oh well.

Padmé P.O.V

As we walked out the door, the cologne was still tingling in my nose. "Anakin, why did you need to wear cologne?" I ask. He doesn't answer. So I punch him in the arm. "HEY!" He yells at me. I turn red
How could he yell at me like tha-? I was interrupted in my thoughts with a push from Anakin and a smile afterwards. "Ani, how dear you push a senator, or your wife?!" I laugh. I run at him and push him in the grass. We were in a meadow. It was pretty.

As I jumped on to Anakin, he grabbed me and we rolled off the hills. "Haha!" He laughs alongside me. "This is a good start to a honeymoon!" He speaks. I look at him. "So I guess this is a honeymoon?" I ask in sarcasm. "No, it's the beginning of one." Anakin replies...