Kenobi Ruins Everything

Obi Won Kenobi P.O.V

I hadn't talked to my Padawan in weeks! I missed him and today was the day. Today I was gonna visit Anakin and Padmé.

Anakin P.O.V

Kissing Padmé. That's all I was doing. Nothing else! Yet Obi Won Kenobi walked in. The first couple minutes I didn't even know he was here! Neither did Padmé. I grabbed her body, warm as ever, and smooth. We rolled, making me on the bed and her on me. And then I saw him...

I looked over and there he was, standing watching us. "AHHH!" I scream. Padmé, as fast as a cheetah, pulls the blanket over her. "Ani!" She spoke. I didn't reply. "OBI WON!" I started. He used the force to shut my mouth. "Mmm!" I try to say. Kenobi walks over to Padmé. She looks away from him. He looks at me, noticing that I didn't have any clothes on. "Anakin..this is upsetting. I have no choice but to be the first to say..I'm telling!" Kenobi says. My eyes widen! " no master I'll never ever do this again!" I Cried out to him. "ANAKIN!" He yells. "THIS GIRL AND YOU ARE NAKED IN A BED! YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE! YOU COULD OF MADE HER PREGNANT!" He yells at me. "Yes master, but please don't tell, help us. Please! I love her!" I cry even more. Padmé was crying as well. She pulls the blanket up more.

As Obi Won Kenobi leaves, he swore not to tell.. If we never did it again.

I hugged Padmé. We got our clothes on and she left my room. It was over...